First Injectable Cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Which would be best standalone for a first cycle? (10 weeks)

Test E
Test C
Test P

discuss...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I am in the middle (week 7) of my first injectible cycle...

I went with Test E and Mass Tabs as an oral kickstart.... I am up from 168-170ish to a solid 188.5lbs (b/f staying low in the 9-11% range...).

I highly recommend it! but would definately kickstart it with something.... And if you run Test E, run it for 12 weeks.. i was gonna do 10 (more b/c of not being sure if i'll actually hhave a full 12 weeks worth of gear)... but my most noticable gains have been the past 2 weeks (weeks 6 and 7).... And it will only continue to get better, so i would definately recommend running it for 12 weeks as opposed to 10.

Just my opinion, though...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Prop?!

I agree that Prop is REALLY REALLY good! Also, it clears your system much quicker so if there are any negative sides, they would subside quicker...

BUT, for a first timer, pinning every other day is a MAJOR pain in the a$$! Plus, from what i hear, Prop tends to burn a bit more when injecting... Which to someone who hasnt injected before, could freak them out (i.e. thinking something is wrong, or they have bunk gear, or its not sterile, or there is an infection...)

If the original poster can and is willing to deal with the above, i would, THEN, definately 2nd test Prop...

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Depends on goals a bit I suppose...but this time of year (going into summer for most) who wants to bloat (ai or not)?

Also pct is easier to plan without waiting for the ester to clear.

He also only said 10 weeks....and thats a bit short for a long ester to me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so 12 weeks of test e would be best? i dont plan on running it for a while, i just want to get things in order. i hear that test e standalone is all u need for a first cycle

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Prop. is good too. I fully agree. My first cycle is planned for the coming April and prop is what I've got planned.

So, nosnmiveins, if you know you can handle pinning EOD I say go for prop. Fo' sho'.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed....

If you can handle/want to pin EOD (i.e. rotating from glute to thigh, and back) you should be good! ALSO.. prop is, as they mentioned, VERY good.

I went with Test E, myself mainly b/c i was trying to pu on as much mass as possible AND i didnt feel that pinning EOD for my first cycle was for me...

So the choice is really yours.... If you dont mind pinning EOD and you are concerned about sides.... then go with Prop...

IF you prefer 2 injections weekly and are looking for pure mass.... then go with Enathate...

again... just my opinion, since i've never run Prop... though i'd love to...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
agreed stick with a longer ester. save prop for another cycle. you're most likely not gonna want to pin eod on your first injectable. also, if you don't have any experience with orals/designers, test will be MORE than enough for your first cycle. no need for a kickstart.

chuck2000

Awards
Which would be best standalone for a first cycle? (10 weeks)

Test E
Test C
Test P

discuss...
Test E or C. Both have a similar 1/2 life. Test P you will need to inj much more frequently. Plus it is compounded with a high % of both BA and BB so inj site pain is a problem. It has its uses but not the best in a first cycle. Best 1st cycle would be :

W 1-12 Test E or C 500 mg/wk (inj 250 twice per wk)

W 13-14 nothing
W 15-18 50 mg/day clomid or 20 mg/day Nolvadex

An person with average genetics, high protein diet eating ~500 Kcal over maintenance and training with intensity 5 days a week will gain 20 lbs or slightly more. Usually with proper PCT most will retain 1/2 of those gains measured 6 months to 1 year later with no additional AAS use.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pinning EOD would not be a problem, i have never had a fear of needles, i actually get a rush from it (whenever i get bloodwork done). now i just need to find a source, thank guys!