Source-free cycle checklist...

T-Bar

Awards
Right now I'm trying to figure out every thing that would be needed to put together a cycle which uses only conversions and research products, in other words, a cycle someone could do without having to acquire anything illegally. Obviously Synovex, and a kit, Fina and a kit, either liquid clomid or liquid nolva for post-cycle, bromocriptine in case of fina gyno, pins (duh), maybe letrazole? What else am I missing? And would this cycle be worthwhile? This is all just hypothetical BTW...

T-Bar

Awards
****. This was supposed to go in the steroid section.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jediclampet

Awards
I think you would be quite pleased with a cycle like that - using only those (legal) items. The only thing that I think is needed that can't be acquired legally is HCG.

So, if you keep the cycle to 6 weeks and maybe use both clomid and nolva for PCT I think you should be A-OK!!!

lvtrojan

Awards
clomid/nolva

is both clomid and novla a must? i thought you could use one or the other, depending on preference and availability.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
very nice ...

I don't like syno conversions ... you can find the raw powder much cheeper just look around .......

tren ....great for every cycle
test enth or prop ....great with any cycle
b12
letrozole -
nolva just incase
clomid
hcg

Damn thats what I'm doing now you'll love it

NE1

what kinda gains are you getting with prop/fina, b12? Ive been considering this myself instead of (taking a chance) and ordering powders.

jediclampet

Awards
Re: clomid/nolva

is both clomid and novla a must? i thought you could use one or the other, depending on preference and availability.
You CAN use one or the other but, since tren is very suppressive and since you were not planning on using HCG, I thought the combo (clomid + nolva) might expedite your recovery a little better than either alone.

jediclampet

Awards
very nice ...

I don't like syno conversions ... you can find the raw powder much cheeper just look around .......

tren ....great for every cycle
test enth or prop ....great with any cycle
b12
letrozole -
nolva just incase
clomid
hcg

Damn thats what I'm doing now you'll love it
How many tren / test cycles have you done? Do you find that you have to keep raising the doses to get good gains? I am currently doing my first cycle. I am using tren / test (TNE) transdermal and I love it. I was thinking there is really no need to use other androgens since these two (test / tren) are versatile enough to use for cutting or bulking.

After this cycle I will be injecting. I am just wondering if I should change up my gear so that when I come back to tren/test I will get better results. What do you think?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I use tren and test in every cycle ....you just can't beat the combo....and when you start poking it you will get much better results..( i'm not a fan of drainsdermals ...I know I'm on the wrong board )

with a 8 week cycle of tren and test you can expect to gain 2-35 pounds if you eat right ...the trick is to use HCg before you come off and then run clomid to rebound fast. This will hepl you keep your gains

jediclampet

Awards
the trick is to use HCg before you come off and then run clomid to rebound fast. This will hepl you keep your gains
Thanks for your help bro! What do you think about this?

I thought I might use hcg, clomid and nolva for PCT.

I was thinking I might use the hcg like this.

Beginning of week 8: 3000 IU hcg

Beginning of week 9 (day after last tren / test application): 3000 IU hcg

5 days later: 1500 IU hcg

6 days later: 1500 IU hcg

I thought I'd start the nolva / clomid the day after my last tren / test application (same day as 2nd shot of hcg) and run it as follows:

Day 1 300mg clomid, 40mg nolv
Day 2-11 100mg clomid ED, 20mg nolv ED
Day 12-21 50mg clomid ED, 10mg nolv ED (longer if needed)

I also plan to use clenbuterol, creatine and glutamine post cycle with high calories and lower training volume.

I have gained a lot already (just finished the 3rd week) but in addition to muscle, water and fat account for a good part of my weight gain.

By the way, I will definately be injecting from now on!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I do NOT like HCG myself. A few things to point out here:

#1 diet, NOT androgens chosen really dictates gains. Hell, you could cut on dbol if you had the right ancilaries.

#2 I find running test about 4 weeks past last tren inject helps with recovery greatly. There is NOTHING worse than ending a cycle on tren IMO.

#3 there is NO combo like tren and prop. Suck it up and shoot it. You will never want to come off :D

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
wardog it right...prop tren .....unbeleavable ..

but I don't agree with his oppinion on hcg . your on the right track

diet is the key the dogman is right

jediclampet

Awards
Thanks for the input wardog and buyb12!

Should I run the test for 4 weeks longer than the tren even if I am using hcg?

Also, what ratio of prop : tren do you prefer? Maybe 2:1?

Last edited: