Sublingual - AnabolicMinds.com

Sublingual

1. Registered User
    Answers

Sublingual

Has anyone here tried sublingual steroids? There's test prop, equipoise/boldenone, deca, test suspension... Each sublingual is 20mg and people are taking a couple at a time. For example, the half life on prop or deca is 8 hours. So you're taking 6 tablets per day - and at 80% absorption, you're getting a nice amount.

It's taking oral steroids without the liver dangers...

Any thoughts? People are reporting positive results...

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Has anyone here tried sublingual steroids? There's test prop, equipoise/boldenone, deca, test suspension... Each sublingual is 20mg and people are taking a couple at a time. For example, the half life on prop or deca is 8 hours. So you're taking 6 tablets per day - and at 80% absorption, you're getting a nice amount.

It's taking oral steroids without the liver dangers...

Any thoughts? People are reporting positive results...
    do a search. the info is out there.

i've used sublingual test prop which was sh1t, sublingual 4-ad back in 05 which was really really good....it has to be unestered and brewed properly with a cyclodextrin preparation, which i dont think the supplier you're getting it from does...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    do a search. the info is out there.

i've used sublingual test prop which was sh1t, sublingual 4-ad back in 05 which was really really good....it has to be unestered and brewed properly with a cyclodextrin preparation, which i dont think the supplier you're getting it from does...
    What you described? Is exactly what is done with the stuff I'm talking about... I'm expecting it works very well. And from reports elsewhere, it does.. I'm looking for some input from anyone at A.M. who may have come into contact with it.
    •   

4. 314
    Answers

how is a long azz ester going to make it in sublingual?
  5. New Member
    Answers

What you described? Is exactly what is done with the stuff I'm talking about... I'm expecting it works very well. And from reports elsewhere, it does.. I'm looking for some input from anyone at A.M. who may have come into contact with it.
    it may...but if it comes in pill form - dont count on it. the good stuff is powdered.

not alot of guys make the stuff...the only one out there right now that i'm aware of - his stuff is sh1t, but he's got many people on the payroll to say otherwise. your guy could be different, though - i dunno.

i hope it's cheap...you should feel the first dose - i know i did with subl 4-ad that was done correctly.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Am I allowed to say "IP"? As in IP address?

it may...but if it comes in pill form - dont count on it. the good stuff is powdered.

not alot of guys make the stuff...the only one out there right now that i'm aware of - his stuff is sh1t, but he's got many people on the payroll to say otherwise. your guy could be different, though - i dunno.

i hope it's cheap...you should feel the first dose - i know i did with subl 4-ad that was done correctly.
  7. New Member
    Answers

that's what i thought. it's all ****, at least as of last year. i used the test prop tabs and they were absolutely worthless. check other boards for more info on this. i love the idea of a sublingual that actually works, but i dont believe that's on offer from him.

better off just using the real thing, or even the legal stuff you find nowadays...at least you can relatively sure it's real.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

That figures.. Thank you! I suppose the sublingual method isn't ready yet...

that's what i thought. it's all ****, at least as of last year. i used the test prop tabs and they were absolutely worthless. check other boards for more info on this. i love the idea of a sublingual that actually works, but i dont believe that's on offer from him.

better off just using the real thing, or even the legal stuff you find nowadays...at least you can relatively sure it's real.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Probably better off calling him "bruce" or "the chinaman" as most do.

I have not done sublingual but have heard of them in form of "paperbolics" and sublingual tabs.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I can vouge for the "paper". Paper Dbol I had was very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Probably better off calling him "bruce" or "the chinaman" as most do.

I have not done sublingual but have heard of them in form of "paperbolics" and sublingual tabs.
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

i've also read pretty much all bad things about the tabs, although I haven't tried them.
  12. New Member
    Answers

I can vouge for the "paper". Paper Dbol I had was very strong.
    well, dbol, being a 17aa, doesnt require absorption through sublingual membranes to work....paper products are always 17aa - it's just like a tab but easier and safer to ship.

(i apologize if you already knew this and were just making a general comment)
  13. New Member
    Answers

eq. and deca chinese. Worked, too much hassle- too long to dissolve.Trying to hook up transdermal eq. need credible source still too sketchy in china.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

i wouldnt waste my money on it. if you can find these type of products then it leads me to believe you can find good/legit sources to buy intramuscular gear. if you can be a tester or get it cheap then maybe but if it is around the same price as injectables then hell no.

i do not know of the source you speak of but i have heard good reviews of paper anabolics. i dont think they make deca, EQ, etc in paper though, usually orals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sublingual DHT?
    By jxpx1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:50 AM
  2. h-drol sublingual
    By smackshosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Sublingual T?
    By DuncanWA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 06:34 PM
  4. Sublingual 6 OXO?
    By Jason_L in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 08:34 PM
  5. Anyone know about sublingual/intranasal ....
    By sepheus61 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 04:11 PM