Sublingual

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried sublingual steroids? There's test prop, equipoise/boldenone, deca, test suspension... Each sublingual is 20mg and people are taking a couple at a time. For example, the half life on prop or deca is 8 hours. So you're taking 6 tablets per day - and at 80% absorption, you're getting a nice amount.

It's taking oral steroids without the liver dangers...

Any thoughts? People are reporting positive results...

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried sublingual steroids? There's test prop, equipoise/boldenone, deca, test suspension... Each sublingual is 20mg and people are taking a couple at a time. For example, the half life on prop or deca is 8 hours. So you're taking 6 tablets per day - and at 80% absorption, you're getting a nice amount.

It's taking oral steroids without the liver dangers...

Any thoughts? People are reporting positive results...
do a search. the info is out there.

i've used sublingual test prop which was sh1t, sublingual 4-ad back in 05 which was really really good....it has to be unestered and brewed properly with a cyclodextrin preparation, which i dont think the supplier you're getting it from does...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
do a search. the info is out there.

i've used sublingual test prop which was sh1t, sublingual 4-ad back in 05 which was really really good....it has to be unestered and brewed properly with a cyclodextrin preparation, which i dont think the supplier you're getting it from does...
What you described? Is exactly what is done with the stuff I'm talking about... I'm expecting it works very well. And from reports elsewhere, it does.. I'm looking for some input from anyone at A.M. who may have come into contact with it. :)

Awards
how is a long azz ester going to make it in sublingual?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
What you described? Is exactly what is done with the stuff I'm talking about... I'm expecting it works very well. And from reports elsewhere, it does.. I'm looking for some input from anyone at A.M. who may have come into contact with it. :)
it may...but if it comes in pill form - dont count on it. the good stuff is powdered.

not alot of guys make the stuff...the only one out there right now that i'm aware of - his stuff is sh1t, but he's got many people on the payroll to say otherwise. your guy could be different, though - i dunno.

i hope it's cheap...you should feel the first dose - i know i did with subl 4-ad that was done correctly.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Am I allowed to say "IP"? As in IP address?

it may...but if it comes in pill form - dont count on it. the good stuff is powdered.

not alot of guys make the stuff...the only one out there right now that i'm aware of - his stuff is sh1t, but he's got many people on the payroll to say otherwise. your guy could be different, though - i dunno.

i hope it's cheap...you should feel the first dose - i know i did with subl 4-ad that was done correctly.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
that's what i thought. it's all ****, at least as of last year. i used the test prop tabs and they were absolutely worthless. check other boards for more info on this. i love the idea of a sublingual that actually works, but i dont believe that's on offer from him.

better off just using the real thing, or even the legal stuff you find nowadays...at least you can relatively sure it's real.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
That figures.. Thank you! I suppose the sublingual method isn't ready yet...

that's what i thought. it's all ****, at least as of last year. i used the test prop tabs and they were absolutely worthless. check other boards for more info on this. i love the idea of a sublingual that actually works, but i dont believe that's on offer from him.

better off just using the real thing, or even the legal stuff you find nowadays...at least you can relatively sure it's real.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Probably better off calling him "bruce" or "the chinaman" as most do.

I have not done sublingual but have heard of them in form of "paperbolics" and sublingual tabs.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I can vouge for the "paper". Paper Dbol I had was very strong.

Probably better off calling him "bruce" or "the chinaman" as most do.

I have not done sublingual but have heard of them in form of "paperbolics" and sublingual tabs.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i've also read pretty much all bad things about the tabs, although I haven't tried them.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I can vouge for the "paper". Paper Dbol I had was very strong.
well, dbol, being a 17aa, doesnt require absorption through sublingual membranes to work....paper products are always 17aa - it's just like a tab but easier and safer to ship.

(i apologize if you already knew this and were just making a general comment)

daveisme

Awards
eq. and deca chinese. Worked, too much hassle- too long to dissolve.Trying to hook up transdermal eq. need credible source still too sketchy in china.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt waste my money on it. if you can find these type of products then it leads me to believe you can find good/legit sources to buy intramuscular gear. if you can be a tester or get it cheap then maybe but if it is around the same price as injectables then hell no.

i do not know of the source you speak of but i have heard good reviews of paper anabolics. i dont think they make deca, EQ, etc in paper though, usually orals.