Leftover P Plex & M Drol

bics56

Awards
If you use CEL products you know they sell them in quantities that are too much for one cycle and too small for two. I have 32 P Plex pills (15mg) and 26 M Drol pills (10mg) left over from previous cycles.

I was thinking about running 30mg per day of P Plex for 12 days then going to 15mg for the remaining 4 days while bridging over to 10 mg of M Drol...then going with 20mg of M Drol for the remaining 22 pills for 11 days.

OR should I just buy another bottle of M Drol and run it alone and save the P Plex for later?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say thats a personal opinion.I'm not into bridging or stacking myself......maybe later idk.I was talking to a guy at the gym today about ph's and he said he had used one before and liked it,but he's not big into pills cause they tear you up.He then said "i would rather come across the real thing,"I said yeah,me too.......my first ever steroid talk,just wanted to get it off my chest.I just bought some liquid nolva too,one step closer to having everything for upcomming m-drol cycle
M-drol-:thumbsup:
nolva-:thumbsup:
DTH,p-5-p,L dopa,and cycle support,which i will buy all at once fromNP-within a week or two
cycle begins april second :woohoo:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not asking for source, but I thought all the research chem sites got busted recently.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't hear about it.I seen someone today or yesterday say just orderd my nolva.How would they get busted?I mean,what would they get busted for?I did hear about steroid sites being busted.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EDIT:I erased this due to an infraction i got for talking about buying a serm,not where to buy or anything.Evidently you are not supposed to even talk about buying it in any way,due to conspiracy to purchase.seems weird considering serms are legal to buy/pocess,but they are questionable,as the rules says no souce posting for questionable products.I didn't hear anything about research sites being busted,but did hear about steroid sites being busted.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Here is an idea.....

Week 1 P-plex 15mg
Week 2 P-plex 15mg
Week 3 P-plex 30mg/Superdrol 10mg
Week 4 First 2 days 30mg Phera/10mg super When Phera is done bump the superdrol to 20mg till its gone. Which should make for some great gains.

Then run your pct. Just an idea

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bassgod is doing a super/phera pulsed bridge,you could talk to him.