P-Plex reduced my gyno?

T

tryin2

Awards
Finishing up my fourth week of p-plex and although the gains were not quit what I was hoping for it has greatley reduced the size of some gyno I had gotten from a previous cycle of superdrol. I was wondering if it would come back after cycle or after my pct would it still be reduced. Anyone else experience this?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
you sure you didnt lose chest fat in that area? doesnt sound like real gyno in this case

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you sure you didnt lose chest fat in that area? doesnt sound like real gyno in this case
Yea that sounds pretty fcuking odd to have a gyno reduction from phera bro. I second THEOREM did you just loose some fat?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
T

tryin2

Awards
I'm 100% sure it wasnt chest fat unless chest fat is two hard lumps behind each of my nipples. I've never heard of this either, thats why I'm asking. I dont know whats going on but I hope it doesnt come back.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This is very unusual. What else are you using?

T

tryin2

Awards
I'm not using anything else other than my norms ( bcaa's, multi, and fish oil) along with my support supps. Anyone ever heard of this. Now I'm starting to get a little freaked out. I'm 100% sure I had gyno and it shrank it though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you trying to sell a p-plex like compound? is this a marketing ploy? :)

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is some X-files sh!t!! If it's gone or reduced though who cares how it happened as long as it happened I guess. You weren't running an AI or anything on cycle though?

T

tryin2

Awards
No AI no SERM and no, I'm not trying to sale anything, I just wanna know why it happened. I know it may seem hard to believe for some of you but I swear its true. It is not completely gone but has shrank in size noticabley.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We believe you dude, I think we're all just puzzled as hell about HOW it happened?? For which I can give you no explanation just be happy it did and hope it doesn't come back! What are you using for your pct?

T

tryin2

Awards
I'll be using nolva, activate extreme, and AI's post cycle support for my pct.

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
...is it safe to say yet that more androgenic compounds reduce pre-existing gyno??? :rofl: