Here's some really good news ph wise

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Well folks it seems that all of the online supplement stores that were out of epistane before now have it in stock. Better load up before another dry spell ;)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no clue,just "talking out my a$$"But i say np will be sold out within a week........Good news either way

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just checked,and only epidrol is in stock at NP

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I just checked,and only epidrol is in stock at NP
ha yea, im not a big nutraplanet shopper. although there's nothing wrong with em. they did hook me up with some samples of vasocharge that i thoroughly enjoyed

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing i don't like about NP,is that they don't give you the label info from the supplement(servings,ingredients,directions)Other than that,their cheaper than the old site i loved before them,and they have a loyal shopper fan base as well.IF YOU READ THIS NUTRAPLANET,START PUTTING LABEL INFO ON THE ADS PLEASE

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing i don't like about NP,is that they don't give you the label info from the supplement(servings,ingredients,directions)Other than that,their cheaper than the old site i loved before them,and they have a loyal shopper fan base as well.IF YOU READ THIS NUTRAPLANET,START PUTTING LABEL INFO ON THE ADS PLEASE
They do...If you click on the product. Some don't though.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were gonna say 1-test transdermals were back.... Poo

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They do...If you click on the product. Some don't though.
Thats how i check to see is by clicking on the product,otherwise it doesn't say,it just has the price.I checked again and still,only epidrol is in stock.Havoc and epistane are out of stock.Does your computer say different?