MkUltra

Awards
Weeks 1-8:
TD Test-1 gram a week in Penetrate/DMSO mix
Proviron-50mg ED

Weeks 1-4:
Dbol-30mg ED or 40mg? Opinions please

Weeks 5-8?
Var-I only have 1 gram left of Var, whats the best dosage/timeframe to split it up? Im thinking 50mg ED for 3 weeks, or 40mg for 4 weeks, is it worth it? I wanna lean out a little at the end

Support supps throughout and after

PCT:
Weeks 1-4
Raloxifene-whats a good dosage? only taken nolva before
Melanotan 2 for libido and tan :)
Week 1-2
Clomid-50mg tapered to 25mg
Weeks 3-?
Low Dose Formestane (topical 75mg ED) to prevent rebound

I might extend cycle to 10 weeks if I feel good and healthy

Stats: 6' 185lbs. 12-13% bf Looking to put on some quality mass while keeping bf the same or lower
Diet in Check, Training will be in check. I've taken a month of the gym and just done cardio and have restricted the calories (carbs) in prep

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You are going to need about 200-225mg/day on the Test TD.

Start lower on the D'bol, see how your body reacts. 20mg/day and adjust as needed.

Either or on the var.

I would only use the Ralox if for symptoms gyno otherwise just stick with the Clomid. 100mg first 2 days then to 50 and taper.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I hope you have experience with most if not all of these. however, i'm guessing you dont at 6' and 185 lbs. So i strongly recommend that you just stick to test only..you will see great gains and you will be able to determine how your body reacts to each individual compound by only doing one and then adding a 2nd to stack the next time around

as far as "leaning out" with var....thats all diet

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
This is my first time with test and dbol, but I have used var as well as some other orals. I have used M1T(ouch) and PP before so Im assuming that dbol will be ok

I'm not running competitively anymore so I would like to add size now since it doesn't matter anymore.

Johnny-Ok so if I have 10 grams of Test its better to use 1250mg/week for 8 weeks instead of 1000mg/week for 10 weeks?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'd even go as far to say that running it 6-7 weeks @ 200-225mg/day (do the math) may be better. Remember, there is no time needed for "kick in".

Honestly, after thinking about it I would agree with Tom, try the Test TD solo for 6 weeks. Then add something else into the mix. I think the Test and Proviron will provide excellent gains.

B

BIGAINS

Awards
This is my first time with test and dbol, but I have used var as well as some other orals. I have used M1T(ouch) and PP before so Im assuming that dbol will be ok

I'm not running competitively anymore so I would like to add size now since it doesn't matter anymore.

Johnny-Ok so if I have 10 grams of Test its better to use 1250mg/week for 8 weeks instead of 1000mg/week for 10 weeks?
Is the test already mixed in the TD or is it in powder form. If it is still in powder it would be far superior to make it into an oil based injectable, and also fairly simple. 2% ba 20% bb and a 75:25 ratio of EO to oil for the remaining volume will easily make a 75mg/ml test no ester injectable that will go through a 28g insulin syringe easily. 1cc a day would give kick a$$ results and last a lot longer.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
The test is already mixed, starting cycle on thursday. Dermabolics transport matrix with 10% DMSO. I am already using melanotan and would prefer to not have to prick myself twice a day- next time...:head: