Trouble finding Havoc/Epistane

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I finally got my bottles last week after a month of waiting. Now my friend order 4 bottles and everything is on back order. I think i should get like 10 more, freeze them and have them for a long time. They won't go bad if you freeze them will they? I see some people trying to get 45-55 a bottle for this now. I must say though, this is the best stuff I ever tried legally. I may get jumped on for this, but I liked my gains from Epistane better than Test. There was very litttle bloat.

Anyway, has anyone ordered lately and received their shipment fast?

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of Havoc and going to order 4 more just in case!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc should be back in stock at nutraplanet by either late this week, or early next week.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that freezing will do a lot of good for shelf life of orals especially being in capsules. May add a 'little' life but doubt much. Typically the expiration is 2 years after they're made. After that they lose potency more & more as time goes on. If you can only run maybe a MAX of 2-3 cycles a year (I wouldn't even go that far personally) I don't understand why people buy so many. Besides even if you planned on trying to sell them (1) I doubt anyone would buy something that's past expiration, even if you do tell them it was frozen. And (2) you wouldn't be allowed to sell them on Ebay and the other auction sites from what I understand anyhow. Especially if the hand of big brother comes down on epithio in the future (likely).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have no proof, but it is generally accepted as true that if you freeze your orals, (roll them up in a ziplock back first) that you will greatly extend the shelf life of the actives.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt that freezing will do a lot of good for shelf life of orals especially being in capsules. May add a 'little' life but doubt much. Typically the expiration is 2 years after they're made. After that they lose potency more & more as time goes on. If you can only run maybe a MAX of 2-3 cycles a year (I wouldn't even go that far personally) I don't understand why people buy so many. Besides even if you planned on trying to sell them (1) I doubt anyone would buy something that's past expiration, even if you do tell them it was frozen. And (2) you wouldn't be allowed to sell them on Ebay and the other auction sites from what I understand anyhow. Especially if the hand of big brother comes down on epithio in the future (likely).
Air tight sealing and freezing will increase the life of the active. I've read a few studies on it myself. I also have a very good friend that's a PharmD who told me the same thing. By exactly how much, nobody knows for sure. It will at minimum get another 2-5 years out of the compound imo before it starts to lose potency.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I'd assume keeping it sealed would be the most important step in preserving. I took an old empty tub of protein & cleaned it out then I put all my unopened PH/PS's in it and re-sealed it with extra moisture packets in it. I figured this way they'd be double sealed & away from any light.