Since Mass Tabs were discontinued.....

Pigeon

Awards
I have been trying to find something that is similar (as good or better) but havn't had any luck.....

The Mass Tabs were working real well for me and id like to start back up with something similar...I figured maybe someone on this board could point me in the right direction....

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to find something that is similar (as good or better) but havn't had any luck.....

The Mass Tabs were working real well for me and id like to start back up with something similar...I figured maybe someone on this board could point me in the right direction....
Hope you did a PCT with that elixir of methyls...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Nice first post.Two things
1) How old are you?
2) The steroid forum would be a better place to look for this answer.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope you did a PCT with that elixir of methyls...
Mass tabs are just methyl sten,it's sostonol 250 that has 3 in one.I was on ebay looking at mass tabs,and their was a sup that said same as mass tabs,i don't remember the name,but i searched it and everyone was sold out.Start looking into m-drol,h-drol,p-plex,magnadrol,and havoc/epistane,and any others,theirs always new ones.I loved mass tabs too,so i feel your pain.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice first post.Two things
1) How old are you?
2) The steroid forum would be a better place to look for this answer.
I said this before and will say it again,this needs to be a required field when signing up here,it would make things easier.

Pigeon

Awards
Thanks, pantera101 for the info...

And to joebo, yes, i did a "PCT",

and to BIG BAMA, im 23....