Molecular Nutrition's 1-T

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Anybody remember this? Used this a while back, that wasn't the infamous M1T everyone says has the horrible side effects and long term damage is it? Didn't realize it, but thought my halodrol 50 was my first cycle, guess I ran this when I was 19. Used 6 oxo for post cycle and I seemed fine, I don't have any damage from using it hormone wise, but Im curious to find out what that really was? I didn't do my research back then. Anybody know?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
As I recall, it was 1T, in "ethergels." Instead of increasing oral-availability through methylation (ala M1T), it suspended the 1T in an oil inside a gel cap. You were supposed to take it with a fatty meal, to aid absorption through the lymphatic system (instead of the liver, ala M1T). Therefore, it was much more liver-friendly than M1T. But lymphatic absorption has always been kinda tricky -- not nearly as reliable as methylation.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, just 1-t thp ether in sesame oil. I'd love to be able to find some, 2-3 bottles would be great

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually found these to be one of the most effective non-methyl orals I ever used (on par with 1-AD).

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I actually found these to be one of the most effective non-methyl orals I ever used (on par with 1-AD).
I do wish companies nowadays would try a little harder to put out "safer" products. Methylation is too easy -- get creative, guys.
They've totally abandoned lymphatic and sublingual approaches. Hint hint...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do wish companies nowadays would try a little harder to put out "safer" products. Methylation is too easy -- get creative, guys.
They've totally abandoned lymphatic and sublingual approaches. Hint hint...
Check out my subforum in the Formestane thread. Hint hint...

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Lol, good to read, thanks guys. Yeah, they were ethergels Im positive of that. That was some good ****, wish it still existed, or had a clone

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did anyone ever try Chemi-Sport 1-T ether gels?

One of my friends was always telling me about how he took Andro a couple times back before it got banned but he didn't really know what he was doing.
He brings me the old bottles that he still has from a couple years ago to show me(a couple still half full) and they turn out to be 1-T ether gels, Gaspari's M1T, and Methyl Masterdrol(Superdrol). :lol:

Turns out he's never actually taken Andro, that's just what he assumed they were apparently. :frustrate

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone ever try Chemi-Sport 1-T ether gels?
i used some Sports One 1-T caps back in 04 i think...no suspension in oil...i tried taking my doses with a spoonful of OO...after 4 weeks, absolutely nothing happened...and i responded very well to 1-ad....good thing they were $8 a bottle i was only out $24!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used some Sports One 1-T caps back in 04 i think...no suspension in oil...i tried taking my doses with a spoonful of OO...after 4 weeks, absolutely nothing happened...and i responded very well to 1-ad....good thing they were $8 a bottle i was only out $24!
They weren't just dissolved in oil, they had an ether group attached.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Check out my subforum in the Formestane thread. Hint hint...
It took me a while to find what you're referring to, but... wow! Very interesting product, d. That's exactly the kind of creativity I've been looking for. I'm impressed. I will absolutely, positively purchase some of this. Keep it up.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
They weren't just dissolved in oil, they had an ether group attached.
oh, i know...i opened the caps and added the powder to the oil. didnt dissolve, though, of course, not having any solvents in the mix...anywho, it was 8 damn dollars!