resveratrol...

dedication24

Awards
is this the same kind that is used in dermacrine sustain for post cycle therapy?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you can link that in your post. They don't sponsor here, so no freebies for them :D

Anyway, when you see Resveratrol it's typically the trans version, unless explicitly noted otherwise (cis res is the other form, but it's less stable)...so I would venture to say yes. Crowler found sent me some interesting info Trans Res today from Pub Med. It looks to be very promising.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm winding down a very long, successful Superdrol pulse (4 months, 20+ lbs -- don't judge), and I'm gonna try to get by with Ergo's 6oxoExtreme as my PCT. It has both an AI (6oxo) and a SERM (resveratrol). If I need to use a more traditional "research" SERM, I will. But I frankly don't think I'm very shutdown, because of my odd method of pulsing (3 consecutive days on, followed by 4 consecutive days off; with some low-dose, 2on/5off weeks in the middle). My nuts haven't shrunk, and I'm actually hornier than normal (I'm 46). I attribute this to the constant HPTA "bounceback" on my 4 off days every week. I'm also hoping this will minimize my risk for delayed gyno. We'll see...
[PS: I've been very careful with my support supps, and I'm kicking ass on cardio, but I'm still afraid to see my liver/lipid levels. I'm not dead, so that's a plus.]

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol

are you getting bloodwork done?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
lol

are you getting bloodwork done?
Like I just posted in the pulse thread, I don't intend to get bloodwork done until after a couple "clean" months. I'm willing to concede that my liver and lipid values are probably jacked up right now, just like everyone who's ever come off a Superdrol cycle. Now if they're still jacked up in a few months, then I'll start to worry. And you guys will be the first to know.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your gains! I hope you retain most if not all of it and that your bloodwork results are good.