Furazadrol dosing

  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Furazadrol dosing


    Hi i am goinging to be running a fura and h-drol cycle in about 10 days(running my 2 week Cycle support preload now)

    Stats 5'10"
    235lbs
    3.5 years serious training
    diet in check
    2nd cycle did Havoc in Sept 07

    Supps for cycle

    2 jars Cycle Support

    1 bottle Post Cycle support

    1 bottle Lean Xtreme

    1 bottle Anabolic Matrix

    2 bottles H-drol

    2 bottles of Furazadrol

    ok i have searched and found some info on Fura but for someone at 235lbs how should i dose(i know it is underdosed)

    h-drol will be run 75/100/100/100

    i was thinking Fura at 150/200/200/200

    Now i was planning on dosing 100mg pre-workout and 50mg later in the day for week1 and 100mg pre and 100mg later for week 2-4. Question is should i dose Fura more spaced apart say 50 pre 50 post and 50 later in day for week1 and say 100 pre 50 post and 50 later. Any adjustments i should make?

    Oh and hell ya i have Nolva on hand in case the Post Cycle support is not enough thanks
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  2. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    furz 300mg.. ur 235 man and this stuff is mild + underdosed.
  3. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    furz 300mg.. ur 235 man and this stuff is mild + underdosed.
    You beat me to it!! This is Exactly what I was gonna recommend especially at 235!!!It will def get pricey though!Good Luck
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    also i think it shud be run 6 weeks. so i would suggest starting with furz and working in the Hdrol at the last 4 weeks.
  5. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Hi i am goinging to be running a fura and h-drol cycle in about 10 days(running my 2 week Cycle support preload now)

    Stats 5'10"
    235lbs

    3.5 years serious training
    diet in check
    2nd cycle did Havoc in Sept 07

    Supps for cycle

    2 jars Cycle Support

    1 bottle Post Cycle support

    1 bottle Lean Xtreme

    1 bottle Anabolic Matrix

    2 bottles H-drol

    2 bottles of Furazadrol

    ok i have searched and found some info on Fura but for someone at 235lbs how should i dose(i know it is underdosed)

    h-drol will be run 75/100/100/100

    i was thinking Fura at 150/200/200/200

    Now i was planning on dosing 100mg pre-workout and 50mg later in the day for week1 and 100mg pre and 100mg later for week 2-4. Question is should i dose Fura more spaced apart say 50 pre 50 post and 50 later in day for week1 and say 100 pre 50 post and 50 later. Any adjustments i should make?

    Oh and hell ya i have Nolva on hand in case the Post Cycle support is not enough thanks
    Seem like a big guy whats you bf%??lol Ronnie coleman won his first Mr.O at 5'10-5'11 240lbs!!!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Seem like a big guy whats you bf%??lol Ronnie coleman won his first Mr.O at 5'10-5'11 240lbs!!!
    16%bf far from Ronnie Coleman lol!!!

    so even with running h-drol with it i should go as high as 300mg?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    16%bf far from Ronnie Coleman lol!!!

    so even with running h-drol with it i should go as high as 300mg?
    yea i myself am 5'10 180 at the moment at 9-10%bf(bulking) and would even run it at 300mg..
  8. New Member
    tgass's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

    I am not very familiar with Furaza, how high would you guys go with it? 600mg? that would be so pricey
  9. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tgass View Post
    I am not very familiar with Furaza, how high would you guys go with it? 600mg? that would be so pricey
    uhh no ...300mg maybe 350mg tops...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. Help me with my dosing of DCP/leviathin/Furazadrol
    By jrod196 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM
  4. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in