Closest PH/DS to DBOL, Winny?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the whole DS/PH world and was wondering what the closest Designer Steroid or Pro Hormone there is to Dianabol and Winstrol chemically and effectively.

Thanks guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
closest to dbol probably superdrol(m-drol)

closest to winny probably furazadrol

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
also...

since furazadrol isnt methylated.. could I bridge it with a 3wk MDROL cycle?

If so, how would one do it? I was thinking 3wks M-DROL 20/20/30 then 4wks @ 50mg ED furazadrol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
start with fura, then add mdrol for 3 weeks, then end with fura

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
If you can find legit m1,4add , this is a true pro hormone to dbol - it converts in the body to dbol. Unfortunately, CEL and another brand (I can't recall the name) tested out to be dhea so research wisely if you are gong to give this a try.

If you are looking for dbol style strength and mass gains, a good phera plex clone would work.

People have mentioned winztrol in the same sentence as Furazadrol. I have experience with neither, however but it's a less expensive alternative I read..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and unless uve run mdrol before i would run it 10/20/20

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the whole DS/PH world and was wondering what the closest Designer Steroid or Pro Hormone there is to Dianabol and Winstrol chemically and effectively.

Thanks guys
D-bol and winny are pretty easy to come by themselves. Why not just go that route?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
is 50mg of furazadrol a fairly low dose? i've been reading some logs and it seems everybody is at least 100 - 150mg.

I've ran real gear such as DBOL, Test-C, and Tren before. Never ran Superdrol (M-DROL), though.

also, how long would you start the fura before implementing the mdrol?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
D-bol and winny are pretty easy to come by themselves. Why not just go that route?
the only source i have is an online source, and i hate dropping 25 bucks to western union everytime i order gear. i know, i sound like a tight wad lol. that and it takes about 4 - 6wks to get my gear since its overseas and customs sucks. just seems more logical to me to go with a legal alternative (maybe soon to be illegal?) i can get quick and not spend any extra cash on service charges and not have to worry about it getting picked up at customs only to wait another 4 - 6wks to get my re-order and hope it doesnt get picked up too.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
is 50mg of furazadrol a fairly low dose? i've been reading some logs and it seems everybody is at least 100 - 150mg.

I've ran real gear such as DBOL, Test-C, and Tren before. Never ran Superdrol (M-DROL), though.

From what I heard, Furazadrol (an Orastan-A clone compound) isn't very effective unless ran at the higher doses, ie: 100-150mg. This however would get pretty costly at Axis' Labs price per bottle. This is definitly a lot better then Orastane-E compounds such as WinZtrol. The Orastan-A is a lot less harsh on bp and lipid numbers then the E...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea Winztrol is much more cost effective! I ran high doses of winny stacked with Havoc and got relatively good gains!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol - pheraplex, pplex, etc.
winny - megazol, prostanzol, etc.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

d-bol : m1,4add or if not phera
winstrol: Furazadrol or WinZtrol (which is actually unmethylated winny i believe)

For the furazadrol ur gonna need to dose it pretty high. Solo IMO you cant use less than 250mg a day, stacked with something else 150-200mg. Im running it now with epi using 200/200/200/250 whilst running epi 30/30/30/40. Not kicked in yet but we will see :D

I think i read 400mg of winztrol is the equivalent to a certain amount of actual winny.

I have seen it being run up at 500-600mg a day a lot, so depends on experience etc

Hope this helps