bold,4ad,nordiol,1t cycle planning help

Alpha-male

Awards
Hello everyone,

I would like your knowledge and input on this cycle i'm planning. This is the cycle:

week1-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg
week2-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg
week3-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week4-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week5-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week6-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week7-bold 600mg, -----------, -------------, 1t thp ?mg
week8-bold 600mg, -----------, -------------, 1t thp ?mg

post cycle therapy would consist of toremifene, some cortisol control, maybe hyperdrol x2 tapered up and massfx. Cycle support throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy.

The nordiol (19-nor-diol) is in there because it comes with the 4-ad; 100mg 4-ad and 100mg nordiol that's the only way I could find the 4-ad (Sports One brand).

Questions:

What dose should I run the 1t thp? I was thinking maybe 600mg I don't know yet if I should do more or less. I've never used 1-test before.

Is this a good setup? the 4-ad/nor first then the 1t at the end?

Would this be a good enough amount of test in there with the 4-ad and nordiol combined?

If anyone has any experience with similar cycles I would appreciate your comments as well.

Thanks guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm guessing the 1-t isn't the ethergels?

I think I would start with the 1-t, and end with the 4-ad/nordiol.

I'm interested in seeing other peoples opinions on this one

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I would like your knowledge and input on this cycle i'm planning. This is the cycle:

week1-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg
week2-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg
week3-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week4-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week5-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week6-bold 600mg, 4-ad 600mg, nordiol 600mg, 1t thp ?mg
week7-bold 600mg, -----------, -------------, 1t thp ?mg
week8-bold 600mg, -----------, -------------, 1t thp ?mg

post cycle therapy would consist of toremifene, some cortisol control, maybe hyperdrol x2 tapered up and massfx. Cycle support throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy.

The nordiol (19-nor-diol) is in there because it comes with the 4-ad; 100mg 4-ad and 100mg nordiol that's the only way I could find the 4-ad (Sports One brand).

Questions:

What dose should I run the 1t thp? I was thinking maybe 600mg I don't know yet if I should do more or less. I've never used 1-test before.

Is this a good setup? the 4-ad/nor first then the 1t at the end?

Would this be a good enough amount of test in there with the 4-ad and nordiol combined?

If anyone has any experience with similar cycles I would appreciate your comments as well.

Thanks guys.

The dose on the 4ad and Nor are pretty low for oral. I'm not sure you would get much results from them individually. Maybe stacked you might notice more...I would say 600mg for the 1test orally is good. Do what you can with what you have though. Then again, the 1,4 is pretty dry and so is 1T, so with those two combine you may still get side effects like decreased libido and elevated blood pressure. Maybe run some dermacrine sustain alpha throughout the cycle to help with libido issues. Definitely watch your bp.

Alpha-male

Awards
Easy,

I think the 1-t is the same that you ran recently 1-t XS.

Alpha-male

Awards
Tbone,

I was thinking since the 4-ad converts to test and the nordiol converts to nortestosterone(?) that it would be sufficient test, 1200mg pre conversion, to see good results from that. Also to give enough of a libido boost to counteract the bold and 1-test.

I may not need the cycle support but possibly if bp goes up.

Thanks for the advice.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbone,

I was thinking since the 4-ad converts to test and the nordiol converts to nortestosterone(?) that it would be sufficient test, 1200mg pre conversion, to see good results from that. Also to give enough of a libido boost to counteract the bold and 1-test.

I may not need the cycle support but possibly if bp goes up.

Thanks for the advice.
Nordiol converts to nandrolone.