superdrol clones vs original

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there a noticable difference between the Original Superdrol and it's clones?

I've seen the original on sale for some rediculous prices (over $100/bottle), is it that much better than the clones?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro there's a fcukin HHUUUUGGGGEEE thread on this already, so your not going to get alot of responces, but no to your question. Not if you get a good one at least:thumbsup:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doing a search on superdrol on this site was just difficult to sift through...so I threw up another thread.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe it's under "superdrol clones not as strong as the original" or beta isomer versus alpha isomer. Something like that. Basically the original is the purest, but if you dig around there are a sh!t ton of good clones, there's also some that aren't worth their weight in pigeon sh!t!!!

code082454

Banned
Awards
is there a noticable difference between the Original Superdrol and it's clones?

I've seen the original on sale for some rediculous prices (over $100/bottle), is it that much better than the clones?
A superdrol clone is exactly what it says it is... a CLONE( the exact same thing) CEL-m drol i believe tested out to be 99.9% pure. I had a buddy of mine run a 5 week cycle 10/20/30/30/30 and gained 21LBS on m drol. I know 5 weeks is not recommended with SD but he had no sides.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A superdrol clone is exactly what it says it is... a CLONE( the exact same thing) CEL-m drol i believe tested out to be 99.9% pure. I had a buddy of mine run a 5 week cycle 10/20/30/30/30 and gained 21LBS on m drol. I know 5 weeks is not recommended with SD but he had no sides.
while I think you're kinda right I don't think this is always the case...halodrol 50 is a great example. I think the original HD-50 contained DHT, that isn't in any of the clones that I am aware of.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Based on user feedback via logs on this site, CEL M-Drol and original SD give the same results.

Besides, if you buy the original online it is probably near expiration (assuming the original is not being manufactured) - I have some of the original and it expired in April 2007. Some would argue that it would still work.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This isnt gonna make me any friends but here goes:

As I have come to understand it at one time there were a couple(2) clone companys that produced very legit copys(if not made from the exact same raw sources as the original), of several popular items. Today there are dozens of fly by night companys popping up all over with new clones coming onto the scene everyday.

Are the clones today the same, not by a long shot. I dont care what paper they post up showing its the same or the raws test 100% pure, if they are making 5000 bottles, testing one bottle means nothing to me, as the bottler or capper/packer could make a few hundred bottles full strength then easily cut it with filler and make 10000 bottles, or simply skim some raw for themselves towards the end of the run.

OP, you have to answer your own question. If you buy XX-drol clone, and its bunk, how much is that wasted cycle worth to you. The time training, the time not growing, the diet, the pct, the ancillaries, how much is it worth to fall behind taking a chance on a cheap bottle of XX-drol that some guy on the internet said was good.

Now you have to ask yourself, how much is it worth to be guaranteed your getting a legit bottle of the original ax sd, and knowing your gonna grow and make the most out of the cycle.

Would I pay you 100 bucks for a bottle of ax sd, probably not, would I sell you one of mine for 200 bucks NOT a chance.

But if you still a clone fan, isnt that gxl hd supposed to be the exact 'clone' of the first gaspari batch.

:think:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
RoadBlock does have a point. I guess it always boils down to "buyer beware."

Although, even with legit products, there are always a few people that don't respond.

I hope you find a good product that gives you the results you want. Best of luck.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
while I think you're kinda right I don't think this is always the case...halodrol 50 is a great example. I think the original HD-50 contained DHT, that isn't in any of the clones that I am aware of.
Ha ha, close brother DMT (phera/Madol)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sh!t doggy, I always got your back!
I see your coming along quite nicely! Welcome to the family of bro-science lol...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
Anabolics 16