Havoc stack questions

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have used the search button and it was very informative.lol My question is simply this. What can I stack with Havoc for some really sick size and strength. I have bridged P-plex and M-drol and liked the results. Ive cycled the real 1ad and really liked the results. Ive also run Testanate50 and Tren. Separate cycles of course. I just wanted to try the Havoc cause of the great reviews. Only thing is that I want more than 10lbs. My diet will be 4000 cal. daily. I work out 4days a wk. My bf% is 16. Im 5' 11" 190lbs. Any input on a big gains stack would be greatly appreciated.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't know,but earlier i figured i'd check ebay since epistane comes out and gets sold out the same day,and havoc has been out of stock forever.Anyways a guy had a bottle of havoc for $45.00 with free shipping.The guy said he quit using sups and has no need for it.I gladly took it off his hands:woohoo:
sorry for not helping,just had to get that off my chest,the next cheapest was like 53 or something,I think epistane at np is 45 and havoc is 40 then shipping,the guy even said this is extremely hard to get,oh well,i'm not complaining:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing is that I want more than 10lbs. My diet will be 4000 cal. daily. I work out 4days a wk. My bf% is 16. Im 5' 11" 190lbs. Any input on a big gains stack would be greatly appreciated.
Use your Havoc to jump-start a cycle of test and nandrolone :twisted:

Honestly, I would think your P-Plex/Mdrol bridge probably would have been your best bet as far as the grey area PHs go.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you stick with ph's,you might try a non methyl and see how that goes,thats the route i would take for safety reasons,a methyl with non methyl or a bridge.

305Rob

Awards
I have no experience with havoc,but if you've ran all the mentioned cycles and compounds beforehand,you may not reach your goal of more that 10 lbs,if that.I've read havoc is a body recomp/strengh type of product.I'd think the pplex/mdrol combo, or testanate50 product would put around 10-15lbs of muscle on someone,but you've already cycled that.You just cant expect 10lbs(muscle) or more every PH cycle you do.As you reach your genetic limits it gets hella hard to push past that without the use anabolic steriods.I dont know anybody that has gained more than 5-10lbs of muscle per cycle once they drop the water and bit of fat after pct.Some people are exceptions because of superior genetics,but its a small percentage of the population.Lets wait for the HAVOC users to put in their suggestions if you're are dead set on running that compound this go around.I'll check back later,good luck.

P.S.theres always dbol,test,deca for 10 weeks if all else fails:twisted:

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I am going to run a Havoc cycle stacked with Propadrol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dsade mentioned in another board that raw for havoc are going through production and should be in retail hands in a week or so

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with havoc,but if you've ran all the mentioned cycles and compounds beforehand,you may not reach your goal of more that 10 lbs,if that.I've read havoc is a body recomp/strengh type of product.I'd think the pplex/mdrol combo, or testanate50 product would put around 10-15lbs of muscle on someone,but you've already cycled that.You just cant expect 10lbs(muscle) or more every PH cycle you do.As you reach your genetic limits it gets hella hard to push past that without the use anabolic steriods.I dont know anybody that has gained more than 5-10lbs of muscle per cycle once they drop the water and bit of fat after post cycle therapy.Some people are exceptions because of superior genetics,but its a small percentage of the population.Lets wait for the HAVOC users to put in their suggestions if you're are dead set on running that compound this go around.I'll check back later,good luck.

P.S.theres always dbol,test,deca for 10 weeks if all else fails:twisted:
Not dead set on this compound. If this would be better suited for cutting Ill wait. Right now I want size. I responded well to Testanate50 and definitely 1AD. I have the Havoc in my cabinet. Thats the only reason I asked what I could stack with it. To be honest I just like getting big and strong. Thanks for the input so far.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run a Havoc cycle stacked with Propadrol.
Just keep an eye on your bp with that stack. I've seen a couple of logs where guys dropped propadrol b/c their bp spiked so much. Others seem to be fine with it though. I would pick up some Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support for that stack :D

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Just keep an eye on your bp with that stack. I've seen a couple of logs where guys dropped propadrol b/c their bp spiked so much. Others seem to be fine with it though. I would pick up some Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support for that stack :D
I already have Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support, Nolva, HCG, Clomid, as well as many other things in the cabinet for the just in cases! lol

I actually have low blood pressure so a spike would be ok! Ha Ha I have a BP monitor next to my bed so I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dsade mentioned in another board that raw for havoc are going through production and should be in retail hands in a week or so
Good to hear,but mass tabs got discontinued without warning and the price for whats left is crazy high.I even called ids and the lady transferred me to a guy that said they would make more,they were just out of stock.They never made more and this was prob 2 months before places were sold out and prices jumped to 80-150.I paid 29 and some change after shipping for first box.I'm willing to bet that havoc will be sold out at np in a week at most.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support, Nolva, HCG, Clomid, as well as many other things in the cabinet for the just in cases! lol

I actually have low blood pressure so a spike would be ok! Ha Ha I have a BP monitor next to my bed so I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks
I was just trying to "Warn A Brotha" :)

Hey Pantera, don't put all your eggs in one basket yet (what the hell does that mean?)...Dsade that vendors will be receiving small orders periodically for the next few months. This was the last of the raws being received, but they won't be finished making all of the final product for a while.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I just got mine for a great price and the place still has them so I am getting 4 more bottles!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear,but mass tabs got discontinued without warning and the price for whats left is crazy high.I even called ids and the lady transferred me to a guy that said they would make more,they were just out of stock.They never made more and this was prob 2 months before places were sold out and prices jumped to 80-150.I paid 29 and some change after shipping for first box.I'm willing to bet that havoc will be sold out at np in a week at most.
stop ur babbling!! i have no more money to stock up on Havoc...:(

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey stxnas,evryone always reccomends cycle support but not life support,is their a reason for this?Are they exactly the same,dose and serving wise,and is cycle support cheaper than life support?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Dude that s#cks. I just drive about 3 miles up the the road and buy these supps with ease. Paid 36 for the Havoc. But Testanate50 is 70 a bottle. The guy cant keep that in stock around here.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop ur babbling!! i have no more money to stock up on Havoc...:(
Lol!I did not plan on buying the bottle of havoc,but made a call to check bank acount,and said screw it,better safe than sorry.I have never used it and will be starting m-drol in april but i couldn't help it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude that s#cks. I just drive about 3 miles up the the road and buy these supps with ease. Paid 36 for the Havoc. But Testanate50 is 70 a bottle. The guy cant keep that in stock around here.
I have a 15 min drive to a sup store that has ph's.The majority of them i have never heard of though and lots of them are combos/stacks in one.They do have magnadrol though,and i have heard good things about that.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I have a 15 min drive to a sup store that has ph's.The majority of them i have never heard of though and lots of them are combos/stacks in one.They do have magnadrol though,and i have heard good things about that.
To be honest most of what they have at my place are the same names you read about on here. That makes AM priceless to me. You think I should just put it up and go with the M-drol and P-plex bridge again? I would go with the Testanate50 again(cause it def.works) but d#mn the lethargy and shutdown I get with those three chems.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to run Epidrol and Revolt (max lmg) for a 6 weeker in a few months. SHould yield more than 10 lbs I hope. Just a thought.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest most of what they have at my place are the same names you read about on here. That makes AM priceless to me. You think I should just put it up and go with the M-drol and P-plex bridge again? I would go with the Testanate50 again(cause it def.works) but d#mn the lethargy and shutdown I get with those three chems.
You'll never know how you like havoc unless you try it.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I have:

Havoc
Propadrol

Methyl-Depot M1T

Phyto-Test (can stack some D-bol with this)

Which would you run first?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run Epidrol and Revolt (max lmg) for a 6 weeker in a few months. SHould yield more than 10 lbs I hope. Just a thought.
Whats in Revolt? Not much info on it in the store. Just says its an alternative. Im not scared to stack methyls as I have decent experience with orals. And I always have a SERM with me before I start any cycle. Thanks again.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
You'll never know how you like havoc unless you try it.
Thats true. I may just give it a shot solo. BTW whats with you and Bassgod. Young bucks listening to Pantera and Slayer. Try some new stuff out like Killswitch or Avenged.lol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats true. I may just give it a shot solo. BTW whats with you and Bassgod. Young bucks listening to Pantera and Slayer. Try some new stuff out like Killswitch or Avenged.lol
I don't like much new music,pretty much every band i listen to is broke up or has atleast one dead member.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As soon as i can get one,I'll work on the other.Girls don't like polite,employed,dependant,"muscle bound" guys

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dimebag was the sh$t. RIP
Thats my three year old pits name,Dime.He's got the full name Dimebag Darrell,but i call him Dime.I have cfh(cowboys from hell) tattooed on my left inside wrist.I started playing the guitar at 13,so i truly respected Dime.My uncle called and woke me up to tell me he was shot,and that sucked,The only pantera shirt i had at the time had the sleeves cut off but it still wore it all day(i work outside and it was cold)I seen them once and am very happy i had the chance.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Thats my three year old pits name,Dime.He's got the full name Dimebag Darrell,but i call him Dime.I have cfh(cowboys from hell) tattooed on my left inside wrist.I started playing the guitar at 13,so i truly respected Dime.My uncle called and woke me up to tell me he was shot,and that sucked,The only pantera shirt i had at the time had the sleeves cut off but it still wore it all day(i work outside and it was cold)I seen them once and am very happy i had the chance.
Absolutely. I also play. Are we hi-jacking my own thread or what? lol I always listen to new music(good or bad) my way of staying young. So back to the Havoc. Do I take an hour b4 my work out or is it a different animal than what Im used to? Since its methylated I know there is no need to take with a fatty food like my 1AD but is there any timing issues involved with an Epi clone? :head::head:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never used epi,but i'm pretty sure it's the same as others.Evenly spaced dosages throughout the day.I workout in the morning,so i will take first 30-60min's before wo and then evenly spaced depending on doses from their on.As soon as i wake up on off days,and again evenly spaced.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
once u up it to 20,30,40mg u want to spread it evenly throughout the day. so it denpends when u workout and what dose ur on

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
once u up it to 20,30,40mg u want to spread it evenly throughout the day. so it denpends when u workout and what dose ur on
Is it pretty common to go to 40,I have heard thats the sweet spot.I haven't researched it much,cause i haven't planned on running it anytime soon.Since i have a bottle on the way,i have a guaranteed havoc cycle in my future now.:woohoo:

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I work out at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Never changes. I heard 40 was the sweet spot for most. Do I really need to do a 20/30/40/40? If its so mild like a lot of people say it is couldn't I do maybe 20/40/40/30? Or am I missing something altogether?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have always heard it's pointless to ramp down.I had the same question with superdrol about starting low and they said the low dose was to get you use to cramps and the compound and what not.But you have a point with havoc being mild.I would like a 30/40/40/40.Unless someone tells me why thats a bad idea,it might be too much...idk,thats what this sites for:)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read today to do 10 for the first day then 20/30/40(dont remember how the missing fourth went),that sounds good,might just skip the one day at 10 though....once again idk

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No need to ramp down, if u choose to run 20/30/40/40 u will need 2 bottles.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I read today to do 10 for the first day then 20/30/40,that sounds good,might just skip the one day at 10 though....once again idk
Yeah I read that thread and many many others about Epi and its clones. Oh well, Ill just see how my body reacts to what dosage. I learn a little more every cycle. I really appreciate ur feedback bro. The old lady is nak#d and whining cause Im still on this computer. Since my libido is in full force I must say goodnight to all and thanks again. DUTY CALLS. HA HA!!!!!!:run:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhodesman, havoc would stack very well with either propadrol or revolt. Both are non-methyl's that would compliment havoc very nicely. Depending on how your cycle is set up, i think you will easily be able to get a good 10 pounds out of it with some impressive strength gains. It's the stack i would recommend.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep waiting to see somebody stack Havoc with Revolt. Sounds awesome for a bulk!

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Rhodesman, havoc would stack very well with either propadrol or revolt. Both are non-methyl's that would compliment havoc very nicely. Depending on how your cycle is set up, i think you will easily be able to get a good 10 pounds out of it with some impressive strength gains. It's the stack i would recommend.
SOLD! How do you suggest I set up this cycle with Havoc and propadrol or revolt? Im always open for suggestions. Dosages? for both and when to ramp up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep waiting to see somebody stack Havoc with Revolt. Sounds awesome for a bulk!
I plan to do one soon.:) I have some X-MASS laying around that's calling my name.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOLD! How do you suggest I set up this cycle with Havoc and propadrol or revolt? Im always open for suggestions. Dosages? for both and when to ramp up.
I personally haven't seen a cycle like this posted yet. I would probably do one for myself as follows:

Havoc: 20mg/30mg/40mg/40-50mg

Propadrol: 60mg/90mg/90-120mg/120mg

Now depending on how i felt i would adjust the doses as needed, but that would be a general outline that i would try.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My Epi/Max LMG cycle will be lined out and ready for posting shortly however I wont be running it for another 6 weeks or so.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Epi/Max LMG cycle will be lined out and ready for posting shortly however I wont be running it for another 6 weeks or so.
Nice. I look forward to following that one.