Is 19nor needed for mass?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing a pro-hormone soon and I was wondering if 19nor is needed in the stack for mass. Im probably going to go with T1 since its only $25 and gives you 1test and 4ad which I hear are the only ph's needed for packing on size, but would throwing some 19nor the batch be really that benefitial? Also to be extra safe should I use clomids or nolvadex post cycle or is 6oxo and tribulus going to give me the same results. I only plan on using the recommened dose for 4weeks. Thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup bro, personally I would just stick with the T-1. You might also want to think about extending your cycle to 6 weeks as the magic usually starts to work in weeks 3 and 4. As for post cycle, 60X0 will work but not as well as clomid and nolvadex. It's also a good idea to have Nolva on hand throughout your cycle incase gyno appears, better safe then sorry. If funds are tight and you just want to do a 4 weeker then thats fine but the more time your body has to adapt to the new weight the better it will be in retaining it. later J

Arnold_Is_God

Awards
im 6 weeks into a 4-ad and 19nor homebrew cycle and im up 18-20 lbs. I have done 1-ad and 4-ad in the past and didn't like it nearly as much as this cycle. Strength had increased a lot and so has my weight. Furthermore, it drastically helps with appitite.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, T1 already has 4-ad. I haven't tried 19-nor brcause I have lots of hair to lose ;)

superX

Awards
im 6 weeks into a 4-ad and 19nor homebrew cycle and im up 18-20 lbs. I have done 1-ad and 4-ad in the past and didn't like it nearly as much as this cycle. Strength had increased a lot and so has my weight. Furthermore, it drastically helps with appitite.
damn!!! very impressive bro. Ive been looking into doing a 19nor/4ad cycle too. how many grams of 4ad and 19nor are in your homebrew? And what dosage are you using a day?

elijah_123

Awards
20 lb in 6 weeks? Thats better than alot of guys do on real steroids. How much of that is fat and water?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
No, T1 already has 4-ad. I haven't tried 19-nor brcause I have lots of hair to lose ;)
Wait, I keep reading 19 Nordiol is MUCH easier on the hairline than 1-Test, just not as effective. Who is correct here?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
No PH compares to 1-test for strength gains, but I'm finishing up a 4week nordiol and 4ad cycle and I'm up about 14-16lbs. Defintily stronger, but the 1-test strength gains are still superior.

Arnold_Is_God

Awards
ya i know, i was expecting 8-12 lbs for the cycle but i am still very lean although i have put on some bf. I dont know how much is water. One thing i have noticed is that it dramatically increased the amount of visisble hair on my body thought

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering buying 19 Nordiol, 1-Test, and 4-AD and using them at the same time. Someone told me this would be like a light Deca/D-Bol stack.

Comments?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
To Arnold_is_god and Deoudes_:

damn!!! very impressive bro. Ive been looking into doing a 19nor/4ad cycle too. how many grams of 4ad and 19nor are in your homebrew? And what dosage are you using a day?
BUMP for a reply......

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
750mg NOR and 400mg 4-ad, two separate bottles

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
750mg NOR and 400mg 4-ad, two separate bottles
Thx man....

But I'm assuming that you put 21 grams of Nor into (1) bottle? Or was there two each of each? If so, then damn, you must've had to dissolve molecule by molecule. :D

What homebrew recipe did you use? Or was it just T-gel, etc?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
RE: 4AD/19 NOR

It's a good stack and basically its the core of Big Cat's megabol/AnabolX stack which worked quite well for me. I put on about 18 pounds and only lost about 3 to water(very first cycle). Thinking about doing this stack again and adding an ultra low dose of M1T for 3 weeks to kick it up a notch.

Definitely have Nolva on hand.