PH cycle for advanced/experienced juicer

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
A very good friend of mine was formerly a very heavy juicer, using at least 2-3grams of gear per week. He used test, deca, winny, Dbol, superdrol, and primo for about a year, year and a half straight. Got huge, then lost all of it, and slowly has built himself back up over the past 2 years naturally. Now he wants to get on some OTC gear (except for the M1t) for a 6-8 weeker that will give him as much size and strength as possible. He knows virtually nothing about otc designers, so i kind of put this potent bulking cycle together for him, what do ya'all think?

Weeks 1-3: 10mg/10mg/20mg legal gear M1T
Weeks 1-6 120mg Max LMG
Weeks 1-6 1200mg 1,4ad
Weeks 3-6 100mg furazadrol

PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aspire36 for libido support throughout

I figure the M1T and Max LMG would put a good deal of mass on him, and be relatively wet, while the furazadrol would be a nice little addition to dry him out, especially towards the end of the cycle, and the 1,4 would help solidify gains of lean mass, and give him a nice little boost of vascularity and RBC count. IT will also keep him anabolic w/out having to use a methyl. He'll have four solid weeks of non-methyl usage before his PCT starts to give his liver a break before hitting it with the tamox. I think this should give him as an experienced user some solid gains. Any changes or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - HTTC

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
if you would be so kind.. can you send me a link to the m1t via pm?

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
give hime your liver and one of your kidneys while you are at it, that would be BRUTAL in terms of toxicity!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not a phera to s-drol bridge. He'd get more of a wet gain (like m1t) without the god awful sides. I mean he is your friend isn't he? Anyway hed bulk up pretty good from the phera and continue to bulk and gain good strength while drying out a bit with the sdrol. just food for thought.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well first off, the M1T is his he bought before the ban, and he said he really wanted to use it for at least 3 weeks, and integrate it into a larger stack... I realize there are numerous orals being used, but the M1T is the only really toxic one, so i dont see toxicity from the other compounds to be much of an issue.... any opinions on this?

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
the problem is that m1t's toxicity makes superdrol look like ****ing fish oil by comparison.

and that's bad.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
the problem is that m1t's toxicity makes superdrol look like ****ing fish oil by comparison.

and that's bad.

i believe that is a pretty flawed statement. superdrol is very toxic and has been shown to be so numerous times from various individuals' blood work. M1T is very toxic as well, but i wouldnt say that it makes SD look like fish oil. Whether or not it's worse than superdrol i believe depends on many factors, including lifestyle, the individual, dosing, etc.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
i believe that is a pretty flawed statement. superdrol is very toxic and has been shown to be so numerous times from various individuals' blood work. M1T is very toxic as well, but i wouldnt say that it makes superdrol look like fish oil. Whether or not it's worse than superdrol i believe depends on many factors, including lifestyle, the individual, dosing, etc.
Unfortunately, I can't cite sources since they are personal and not public.. but lipid panels from people who have done both using the same exact support cycles while 'ON' and same post-cycle therapies while 'OFF' showed more damage from m1t than superdrol by a pretty decent margin.

It's all anecdotal to you, though.

Just don't die :)

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i'd agree, and i think M1T is somewhat unnecessary, but my boy really wants to incorporate it. I think SD would suit him better, but he already has the pre-ban stuff and just wants to use it. Maybe i can get him to do something more like this instead:

weeks 1-3: 20/20/30 Superdrol
weeks 1-6: 1200mg 1,4ad

Less toxic and probably will give similar size gains w/out as much bloat... I just know he wants to load up.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
That's a much smarter cycle.

You might even think about advising him to pulse Epi/Havoc for a little extra "oomph" if you're really insistent on running 2 methyls.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well the whole idea behind the original cycle was to have only 1 methyl (M1t) and a bunch of less harsh non-methyls... unless the Max LMG is metylaged, but i thought that was the ergomax. After talking to him today, i think we finished on this...

weeks 1-3: superdrol 20/20/30
weeks 1-6: 1,4ad 1200mg
weeks 4-6: Pulsed VPX Mad 250, 5cc preworkout 3x week

He is a fan of the androgenic aggression induced by the MAD250, but for his livers sake, he will only use it a maximum of 3x per week before big workouts.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

and that's bad.

No, I think superdrol is more toxic, but M1t just has worse physical sides.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
well the whole idea behind the original cycle was to have only 1 methyl (M1t) and a bunch of less harsh non-methyls... unless the Max LMG is metylaged, but i thought that was the ergomax. After talking to him today, i think we finished on this...

weeks 1-3: superdrol 20/20/30
weeks 1-6: 1,4ad 1200mg
weeks 4-6: Pulsed VPX Mad 250, 5cc preworkout 3x week

He is a fan of the androgenic aggression induced by the MAD250, but for his livers sake, he will only use it a maximum of 3x per week before big workouts.

You are correct max lmg is non methylated....So you could pulse it 3 times a week instead of the vpx product.That cycle looks pretty mean i like it

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD isn't being run long enough. Should be a min of 8 weeks, probably 10-12 would be better.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hi HARDtotheCORE, I've used both M1T (when it was legal) and SD. If your friend changes his mind on stacking M1T I would strongly recommend not going past 10mg ED. Even without stacking, 10mg of M1T is very potent.

Also, he may get great results from SD starting at 10mg ED ramping up to 20mg ED - I know I did.

If you don't mind me asking, why did your friend lose all his gains?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first of all maybe i missed it but why doesnt your friend use the illegal gear, injectables etc? price?

I think the cycle that is purposed in the first post would be okay to run. Esp if your friend has alot of experience with cycles. I have never gone about 15mg m1t i think 10mg is good enough for just about everyone.

look into SUS500 by G.E.T., it is a nonmethyl blend, maybe he could incorporate that in. then again that maybe a bit much already as far as number of compounds go.

i didnt like sdrol, i felt m1t even tho lethargy was a b1cth it was more worth the agony than sdrol was.

and to the guy saying bloodwork etc was done and m1t is alot more harmful than sdrol.....it is more potent than sdrol so you cant compare 20mg to 20mg if you catch my drift.....it would be hard to compare dosages to actually make that experiment accurate.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very good friend of mine was formerly a very heavy juicer, using at least 2-3grams of gear per week. He used test, deca, winny, Dbol, superdrol, and primo for about a year, year and a half straight. Got huge, then lost all of it, and slowly has built himself back up over the past 2 years naturally. Now he wants to get on some OTC gear (except for the M1t) for a 6-8 weeker that will give him as much size and strength as possible. He knows virtually nothing about otc designers, so i kind of put this potent bulking cycle together for him, what do ya'all think?

Weeks 1-3: 10mg/10mg/20mg legal gear M1T
Weeks 1-6 120mg Max LMG
Weeks 1-6 1200mg 1,4ad
Weeks 3-6 100mg furazadrol

PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aspire36 for libido support throughout

I figure the M1T and Max LMG would put a good deal of mass on him, and be relatively wet, while the furazadrol would be a nice little addition to dry him out, especially towards the end of the cycle, and the 1,4 would help solidify gains of lean mass, and give him a nice little boost of vascularity and RBC count. IT will also keep him anabolic w/out having to use a methyl. He'll have four solid weeks of non-methyl usage before his PCT starts to give his liver a break before hitting it with the tamox. I think this should give him as an experienced user some solid gains. Any changes or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - HTTC

Wow!. That is really a poorly planned cycle. M1T wet????. You have a lot to learn before you start throwing steroids together.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
first of all maybe i missed it but why doesnt your friend use the illegal gear, injectables etc? price?

He doesnt feel like dealing w/ the legal consequences. Things have been rather hot lately.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Wow!. That is really a poorly planned cycle. M1T wet????. You have a lot to learn before you start throwing steroids together.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

It is a poorly planned cycle? mind elaborating? I actually dont think i have a ton to learn and am somewhat knowledgable... but i realize i'm not a genius like yourself so i posted up a possible cycle idea for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM... not a bunch of "WTF"'s. Thanks though for your help.
In regards to M1T being wet, yes, actually 3 of my very close friends have taken it and they bloated more than they did on test and dbol, so yes, in what i've witnessed M1T is wet, and general consensus at my gym is that it will bloat the shlt out of you. Maybe you're different. So why is it so poorly planned? i think it makes perfect sense. If it means anything, he just started the following cycle

weeks 1-3 Superdrol 20/20/30
weeks 1-8 1,4ad 1200mg/day
weeks 4-8 Orastan-E 200mg/day

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.... ......he just started the following cycle

weeks 1-3 Superdrol 20/20/30
weeks 1-8 1,4ad 1200mg/day
weeks 4-8 Orastan-E 200mg/day
Like that, but take the 1,4 to 10wks, toss an epi compound at 6-10, bet it would be amazing.