Dbol Cycle

sideshow83

Awards
I am not a newbie to steroid writings and reading about steroids. However I am a newbie to using steroids, I have never used real gear in my life. One of my buddies at the gym can get Dbol for very low prices and I am thinking about doing it. I know most people run Dbol with Test and sometimes an AI to prevent water retention. I have read a lot of conflicting things about dbol. Some think as a stand alone it is ineffective and you will lose all gains once it is done. Others claim that the drug was developed as a stand alone and when it was used as a stand alone before stacking became popular in the 70s it was very effective. Another problem I have heard about is that it should not be taken by people with high body fat as it will make you fatter. I have never actually read any publication linking steroids to fat gain. I understand that the lack of an AI with Dbol will most likely lead to a lot of water retention which my make you look bloated, but I do not actually believe that dbol will make you fatter. I believe that the only way to get fatter while on steroids is to intake too many calories and not burn them, and this would make you fatter no matter what you were on. If someone could comment on that as well. Also If I do run a stand alone with dbol what would you recommend I do. I am 6'6" 300 pounds and I probably am around 20-25% body fat. I know a lot of you may reccomend cutting but I dont think it is in the cards of my genetics to be ripped. I have always been huge peroid. The other day I did 250 for 4 sets of 12 on the bench which to me is pretty impressive considering the length of my arms at 6'6". I have always just been a big strong guy and I think my body would respond much better to bulkers rather than cutters. However if a drug is going to get me fatter I would rather not take it. I am at my highest body fat now and I would like to get back down to around 15% body fat. So I guess my question regarding that is it possible for me to eat a high protein but low calorie diet and perhaps stay at the same weight or only gain minimal weight while on dbol, because I am actually losing fat and gaining muscle. Even if I kept the same body fat I would be fine with it just as long as it doesn't cause me to gain fat. Lastly I think the best way to take dbol if you were to use it as a standalone is with 10mg of nolva/d on cycle and then clomid as a pct. Any comments at all are welcome just dont call me a retard I am aware that dbol as a stand alone is generally not done. But this day and age everyone is in love with the stacking idea and maybe people have confused the great results by stacking with being unable to get results without stacking. I am mainly concerned with getting more pure muscle mass without gaining fat or perhaps losing fat. I really do not have the money to do much mroe than one steroid at a time and the price of this dbol is so cheap its ridiculous so I figured if I were to give it a shot this would be my chance. I am no retard however and I can just as easily opt out of this cycle. I am just looking for ideas and what not. If anyone has a suggestion on a relatively cheap oral that is a better stand alone be my guest I will take any and all suggestions but I do not want to be critisized for asking. Thanks sirs and madames.

MovinWeight

It looks like a better plan for you would be to refine your diet and throw in some cardio, or increase cardio, if your already doing it. I don't think it's a good idea to run a cycle of any type until you drop some of the unneeded bodyfat and get your diet in check.

Also, like 99% of people here are going to tell you, a D-Bol only cycle is pretty much pointless.

sideshow83

Awards
Well the reason why I am so fat now is because I stopped working out for a year and just picked it back up 3 months ago. I do two days of cardio only a week and 4 days of lifting with two of those days being leg lifts that include squatting which is actually one of the few aerobic lifts. I have lost about 10 pounds since I restarted my lifting. I know Dbol is usually good for starting an injectable cycle, but I think it is because of the high doses people take now. Back in its hay day it was only 10 mg a day that people were taking. I think it may be better as a stand alone at low doses because there is limited aromatization and the gains you see will be actual muscle growth. A lot of what I have read said that if you run a stand alone of dbol you can expect to lose half of your gains which seems like a pretty good assumption, but on forums people seem to think you will lose all of your gains.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Best advice is to dial in diet, train hard, do cardio, and not take dbol.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to tell you what to do with your own body but, at this point dbol would almost be the worst thing you could take, to accomplish your goals. I think you would have a better time cutting down a bit first, and then go from there. With all the choices out there now; if you must take something(it would be better to wait and trim downfirst), chose one that is more tailored to your goals. Maybe something like a superdrol clone which would give you a very dry gain(you would have to keep you diet clean), or a cutter.

Either way good luck man!

sideshow83

Awards
I can get winnie if I want, but its liquid form that you take orally. I have not heard much about this and I assume its the same as pill form, but I really do not know if its the real deal. Have any of you ever heard of this?

sideshow83

Awards
So far a a Dianabol only cycle goes I just avoid arguing about this sort of thing, it's a no win situation.

Regardless the fact is that it is and has been used as a stand-alone drug since the 1950's and is very effective by itself and as one of the older drugs their is plenty of valid human research data to validate this point, as well as provide advanced users, or those who just want to know more, some really hard core information.

Dianabol became very popular in the 1960's and a lot of classic physiques have no doubt been built mainly on this drug. Similarly a lot of Olympic and other major World Records pre 1972 would be often based upon just this drug (yup, actual athlete studies were done and are...somewhere...out there).

The great female/male performance ratio gap reduction between the late 1950's and particularly the early 1970's would also be, to a great degree anyway, a result of Dianabol.

Stacking really became popular in the early 1970's as a way of getting better gains than a highly anabolic non-aromatising compound like Primobolan, or low-aromatising compound like Deca could provide. So Dianabol or testosterone esters as examples were added. WHY did this make SUCH a big difference....magical mixes? Total BS - It was becuase the addition of compounds like Dianabol/testosterone aromatise...aromatise = more estrogen = more growth = more GH/IGF1 and so on.

On the other hand adding those drugs like deca/primo to highly aromatisable test or dianabol cycles added additional anabolic (& androgenic) potential to the cycle without adding to your total estrogen (and excessive androgenic sides). In simple terms, it made a high dose cycle 'safer & nicer to be on'.

There are DOZENS of University, Medical Research Institutes, and so on who conducted research on Dianabol only cycles in the 60's..maybe 70's on trained athletes. THEY WORK WELL! Dianabol is highly anabolic, with a slightly reduced androgenic potential as compared to testosterone. It aromatises - BUT LESS mg v mg compared to testosterone - so stories about gynecomastia from Dianabol are seriously overated, just plain test will give you man boobs the best!

Just something that I read about it.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
winstrol sounds better suited for you, dbol with some arimidex would be nice as well. But poeple think dbol makes you fat prolly because of estrogen wich will bloat you like no other, also if I am not mistaken dbol aromitizes into an extremly potent estrogen as well. Why not run 3weeks of dbol and 4 weeks of winstrol? or 3 and 3. liquid and pill form winstrol are identical except you might get more absorption with liquid taken orally.

sideshow83

Awards
I have read Dbol can be used for cutting, how is this even possible or did I read absolute BS

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BS imo. Anyway i can tell you really have an affinity for dbol and i don't blame you its a great compound and its very good at what it does. And in the 60's and 70's it was unmatched for the most part. But its a different ball game now there are hundreds of compounds out there. I think the point that some of us are trying to get across is that one of those hundreds upon hundreds would be better suited to your needs. But i have a suspicion that dbol is in your future no matter what anyone says (who can blame you, its your body and its your choice what you do with it). Wether you go with dbol or something else or nothing at all I wish you the best results and luck.:)