Sust and A-bomb cycle

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I am in the middle east for 5 more weeks and was finally able to find some gear. However, all I could find was Nile Sust250 and BD Oxydrol.
i was thinking of pinning 1 amp/day since it would be such a short cycle and running 100mg oxydrol per day. The nice thing is that I can get nolva without a script here and it is super cheap! The gear is also really cheap. I've already inspected the amps and they look legit. I would run the anadrol for the first 3 weeks, take 2 weeks off orals, and then start running them again for the 3 weeks it takes the esters to clear before I start PCT. I would like to run the cycle longer, but I don't want to bring amps back to the states and don't want to try mailing them to myself. The A-bombs will be a lot easier to get back home.
I've been here for 3 weeks already and have been eating a lot and eating clean (quitting smoking has helped with that) and training hard. I am now fluctuating between 183lbs and 187lbs depending how much water I am drinking and how much I am sweating.
What do you guys think?

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I know this is a lot of test, but since I will only be able to run it for 5 weeks and I don't have a reliable source back home, I want to get as much out of this as possible.

BIGAINS

Awards
I say go for it.... With a blast cycle like that you should be able to put on some good mass. Also all that test will not kick in right away so you will not be getting as much as you think are in the first few weeks.

BIGAINS

Awards
After playing around with the roid calc I would even do 2 amps of sust a day for the first week to get the blood levels up fast. If you are going to do a short blast cycle may as well go all out.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do it man!!! Log that sh*t! You're gonna blow up like a balloon.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
After playing around with the roid calc I would even do 2 amps of sust a day for the first week to get the blood levels up fast. If you are going to do a short blast cycle may as well go all out.
i dunno if 5 weeks is really a blast cycle...remember that there are short esters in sust - you'll notice them pretty quick...i personally like the idea of 1/day for 7 days, then cruise on EOD for the remainder...and honestly, the anadrol is plenty fast enough....it's all kind of a waste, though, as the bulk of sust is long-estered, and you wont feel it REALLY hit for a couple weeks, then stop once it gets good...i dunno, i've never gone over EOD on sust so maybe i should shut up :)