epistane/furazadrol run diet check!

S

sportf190

hey guys im tryin to drop maybe 3or 4 % bodyfat while gaining 6-7 pounds over my 6 week run...

furazadrol 150mg
fur 200 epis 20
fur 200 epis 20
fur 200 epis 30
fur 200 epis 30/40?
fur 200

those are my 6 weeks and i will be doing hiit 3 or 4 times a week and here is my numbers 203-205pds.. 14-15% bf 6'0 tall
and heres my diet
wake up
30 gram whey shake... 2 slices whole wheat 3 egg whites
banana
apple
turkey wrap
protein bar detour
2 pieces of whole wheat... skin milk.... can of tuna ... 1-2 serving peanuts
uncle bens brown rice
post workout shake
bowl of whole wheat pasta and 3 grilled ckn breast skin milkk and sauce
protein bar
2 pieces of whole wheat on grilled ckn
baked potatto
protein hake
cottage cheese before bed

this is what my diet consits of on a daily basis... how can i adjust it to lose some fat and what replacements can i make for my upcoming cycle

fifelement

fifelement

Awards
I would kill the bread and replace those protein bars with a couple of chicken breasts starting day1. i would decrease the carbs from there over the course of the cycle down to as low as 50g. U should replace every gram of carbs you remove with half a gram of pro.

S

sportf190

kk if i do that will i still be able to come close to 6-7 pounds of muscle along wit the loss of bodyfat

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I'm not great with the whole diet thing as I am a little more relaxed.

I would recommend for an Epistane cycle though to increase your calories, so if your running 3000 cals maintenance up them to 4000. You can even dirty bulk to a certain extent and make excellent gains. Keep your carbs higher as you will need this. Don't forget to drink water like a fish.

You will find you will lean out lovely and also put on quality muscle..