Stack H-Drol ed with Epidrol Pulse

abuleh

Awards
Hello Everybody,

This is my first post ever, even though I have been around for some while learning.

I am 34 yrs, 200 lbs, 6’1 and based in Germany. I am lifting since 3 years now.
Last year I did 2 ps cycles, 2x Epistane as a pulse. Results were pretty good, I gained 10 lbs.

I would like to get your opinion on my next cycle plan. I was thinkink about doing a H-Drol, Epidrol 6 weeker. I have seen threads on this but havn’t found anybody doing a H-Drol ed and start the Epi in week 3 as a pulse.

1w 50mg H-Drol, ed
2w 50mg H-Drol, ed
3w 50mg H-Drol, ed + 10, 20, 30 mg Epi 3 times a week
4w 50mg H-Drol, ed + 30, 30, 30 mg Epi
5w 40, 40, 40 mg Epi, Retain 2, aPCT on off days
6w 50, 50, 50 mg Epi, Retain 2, aPCT on off days

post cycle therapy: Nolva, aPCT, CEE, Retain 2,

I know that both are methylated ps and I will also have Cycle Support.

Questions:

What do you think about the cycle? Ideas? comments?, anybody done something similar? results?

When do you suggest to start the cycle support? I don’t want to limit my gains taking it during the cycle. Maybe take it 4h after last ps intake?

Thanks abuleh

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello Everybody,

This is my first post ever, even though I have been around for some while learning.

I am 34 yrs, 200 lbs, 6’1 and based in Germany. I am lifting since 3 years now.
Last year I did 2 ps cycles, 2x Epistane as a pulse. Results were pretty good, I gained 10 lbs.

I would like to get your opinion on my next cycle plan. I was thinkink about doing a H-Drol, Epidrol 6 weeker. I have seen threads on this but havn’t found anybody doing a H-Drol ed and start the Epi in week 3 as a pulse.

1w 50mg H-Drol, ed
2w 50mg H-Drol, ed
3w 50mg H-Drol, ed + 10, 20, 30 mg Epi 3 times a week
4w 50mg H-Drol, ed + 30, 30, 30 mg Epi
5w 40, 40, 40 mg Epi, Retain 2, aPCT on off days
6w 50, 50, 50 mg Epi, Retain 2, aPCT on off days

post cycle therapy: Nolva, aPCT, CEE, Retain 2,

I know that both are methylated ps and I will also have Cycle Support.

Questions:

What do you think about the cycle? Ideas? comments?, anybody done something similar? results?

When do you suggest to start the cycle support? I don’t want to limit my gains taking it during the cycle. Maybe take it 4h after last ps intake?

Thanks abuleh
I think it looks good man. The dosages are low enough. No worries there. I thought of doing an epi/superdrol next cycle. Thought about doing the superdrol everyday @20 mg. and pulse the epi. @30 mg. pre-worekout only 3 days per week. Make it a 4-weeker! Still debating on it though. Might do epi/super everyday with both @20 mg. per day. Gonna be sweet either way!!:wave:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. I think in week three you should just go straihgt to 30mg rather then 10,20,30 since you have ran Epistane before.
Im running both at the moment and all i can say is teh strength gains are great BUT you need to get some joint support. I've ordered some cissus today. I need it big time.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks good man. The dosages are low enough. No worries there. I thought of doing an epi/superdrol next cycle. Thought about doing the superdrol everyday @20 mg. and pulse the epi. @30 mg. pre-worekout only 3 days per week. Make it a 4-weeker! Still debating on it though. Might do epi/super everyday with both @20 mg. per day. Gonna be sweet either way!!:wave:
Do it you big girls blouse:rasp:

abuleh

Awards
Thanks for your replies. I was a little concerned because both are methylated. But I think I will go for it.
What are your experiences in terms of shutdown and libido loss. I experienced some libido loss while on the Epistane pulse only.
I know everybody reacts different, just interested in your experiences.......

Thanks
abuleh

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do it you big girls blouse:rasp:
Actually Aussie, I have re-thought this one through and I've come up with a new game plan. I like 3-week blitzkreig-type cycles over longer, lower dosed ones. I'm gonna go 20 mg. of each (epi and superdrol) for week 1. And then bump it up to 30 mg. of each for week 2. Now, week 3 is where it's gonna get adventurous. I'll probably jump to 40 mg. of each for that third and final week. Dive in and get what you can out of it and then get out and do a good PCT!! What do you think mate?:think: I'm a sorta large bloke at 6'3 and 265 lbs. These dosages don't scare me. I might catch a little flaming from others, but so what?:smite: