puffy sensitive nips

dedication24

Awards
22 y/o

second hdrol cycle
puffy sensitive nips - not feeling as lean, actually bloated, going into my 5th and final week of my cycle at 50mg.

what do i do - i thought this stuff was mild?

is there anything at gnc i could buy to stop this, legally that is?

i have sustain on the way, maybe in 5 days - was backorder for some delay.

anything appreciated.

dedication24

Awards
also, a couple of bumps around the nipple when its erect...

i think this is just hair folicoles though? not sure?

Best.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get nolva and others legally.google my friend,google.You need something stronger than sustain and others

dedication24

Awards
You can get nolva and others legally.google my friend,google.You need something stronger than reatain and others
what i think im asking is more of - is it necessary to go that far at this point? It just started two days ago...

also - should i cut my cycle short at 4 weeks and just wait for my sustain?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont have much(any) experience with gyno,but if it were me,and i'm sure others will agree,yes you need to go that route.Your'e bloated feeling indicates high estrogen levels as well.Idk if you should stop or keep going,you need proper post cycle therapy when you do stop.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I actually had some puffed up nipple on my promagnon cycle, almost the same as halodrol. It started like on the 4th day of the cycle. They were puffy but with no lumps or anything, so I just let it play it course and it cleared up by the 10th day or so.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read on an old ph site,if you notice signs towards the end you can finish,but if they start at the biginning you should stop and start proper pct.I think they said gyno takes a while to actually form.but this was an old site,and theirs others that could help you better,but i say purchase a serm right now,and have it expressed/overnighted.

dedication24

Awards
is there anything at gnc that could help til my sustain gets here?

and, should i stop cycle?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No,and again i'm not an expert,just trying to help till others start responding.I have read nothing otc is strong enough for gyno.I guess you could get novedex xt or 6oxo,if you have a vitamin shoppe go their,much cheaper.You absolutely need a serm,and i promise others will say the same.I'm not confident enough to say finish or end the cycle cause you don't have post cycle therapy it could do more harm than good if you ended it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also,this is why they say to have pct before you take your first ph cap.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, but in my defense - alot of ppl on here say no post cycle therapy is needed for hdrol.
They say a serm may not be needed,but post cycle therapy is always a must.With gyno symptoms you have crossed the line to needing a serm along with ai/test boosters

dedication24

Awards
so NOVEDEX XT and ai? over the counter stuff until novla gets here? and i can finish the cycle out?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so NOVEDEX XT and ai? over the counter stuff until novla gets here? and i can finish the cycle out?
novadex xt is an ai.Acording to the old site i read,yes you can finish your cycle,others might disagree though.If you are paranoid as i would be,i would stop cycle when you get nolva and start the nolva 40/40/20/20.I would also start ai of your choice right away,why not?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Well how bad is it exactly? Mine was somewhat bad, my g/f noticed it, but like I said it went away on its own after a week or so. You defintley need a serm like pantera said. I used nolva for my pct and it went 40mg for the first 5 days and then 30mg for 5 days and then 20mg for 10days and and then I finished off with 10mg for 5 days because I ran out lol. I did think that 40mg was a little too much to take at one time thou..

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That site i have been talking about said that gyno takes quite a while to occur after signs/symptoms.It also said that milk thistle etc should be taken after ph and not during cause a healthy liver is a better functioning liver,so therefore will filter out more ph.Anyone got input on that,rather than "i hope you like liver transplants"The liver will repair itself on it's own,but idk,i will use cycle support for rest of cycles......just food for thought

dedication24

Awards
Well how bad is it exactly? Mine was somewhat bad, my g/f noticed it, but like I said it went away on its own after a week or so. You defintley need a serm like pantera said. I used nolva for my post cycle therapy and it went 40mg for the first 5 days and then 30mg for 5 days and then 20mg for 10days and and then I finished off with 10mg for 5 days because I ran out lol. I did think that 40mg was a little too much to take at one time thou..
i mean i dont know for sure how to describe it besdies itchy/sensitive/puffy...

im pretty sure this actually happened during my first cycle of hdrol and all i used was dermacrine sustain for pct and it went away - so im not sure which route to take.

i am definitly going to buy novedex xt tomorrow and use it until my cycle is finished....(i realise this isnt NOLVvdex)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i mean i dont know for sure how to describe it besdies itchy/sensitive/puffy...

im pretty sure this actually happened during my first cycle of hdrol and all i used was dermacrine sustain for post cycle therapy and it went away - so im not sure which route to take.

i am definitly going to buy novedex xt tomorrow and use it until my cycle is finished....(i realise this isnt NOLVvdex)
You need to take the safe smart route(nolvadex)I can't believe you actually had gyno symptoms before and didn't take proper precautions this time:blink:You also need to run novedex xt untill pct is done.Start at max dose and then take min for 2 weeks.You can even run longer than the month of nolva if you want.When/if people start responding,prepare to be flamed.

dedication24

Awards
If you are indeed experiencing bloating and puffy nips, which should theoretically not happen with h-drol btw, get some e-form by dermabolics. It's a superb AI. Don't stop the cycle now and go into post cycle therapy. SOOOOO many people get paranoid and do this when they shouldn't have. Are there any lumps on the sides or behind the nips? Also, stop playing with them,lol. That will make you more paranoid and make them more sensitive/puffy. As far as I know h-drol has no affect on prolactin levels, but high prolactin could also cause your symptoms if it isn't estro related. Maybe get some p-5-p and use 50mg 2 to 3 times per day along with USPLabs poerFULL.
I was hoping to get my ai tomorrow - because im paranoid, lol - is novedex xt not a good one? or is eform just better? can i get e-form at gnc?

thanks much.

dedication24

Awards
I was hoping to get my ai tomorrow - because im paranoid, lol - is novedex xt not a good one? or is eform just better? can i get e-form at gnc?

thanks much.
also - is it safe to take novedex xt with dermacrine sustain?

what if i cant find nolva? :/

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to do some research before running a ph again,if you ever do.Right now your screen name is suggesting you're dedicated to having boobs.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still can't get over that this is his second cylce with gyno issues.After the first one he should be able to answer any and all gyno questions,not be the one doing the asking.Sorry dedication,just think of this and the next so many post as tough love.

dedication24

Awards
I still can't get over that this is his second cylce with gyno issues.After the first one he should be able to answer any and all gyno questions,not be the one doing the asking.Sorry dedication,just think of this and the next so many post as tough love.
that's fine - i understand - just because i have puffy nips while im on an hdrol cycle doesnt mean that ill get boobs though - am i not correct

although i will try and get some nolva (i have no idea where though - i dont want to be shady about it)

on another OTC sidenote - can someone please explain to me why i cant use novedex xt just until i get my dermacrine sustain? or both at same time..

thanks for the help everyone - and i understand the flames

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Doesnt the novedex xt cause libido issues at the dosage they recommend?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's fine - i understand - just because i have puffy nips while im on an hdrol cycle doesnt mean that ill get boobs though - am i not correct
Just because you get an arm chopped off doesn't mean the doctor can't reatach it.I would still take precautions not to lose the arm in the first place.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The same thing happened to me on my current Superdrol pulse -- itchy, sensitive nips, about 3 weeks in. Figuring it must be prolactin (Superdrol doesn't aromatize), I ran to Vitamin Shoppe and picked up some cheap B6. Dosing at 500mg (only on my pulse days), has completely eliminated the problem. And I didn't have to quit my cycle.
If HDrol is "dry" like Superdrol, then you might be having the same prolactin prob I encountered.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I was going to tell him to get p-5-p and take 50mg 2 to 3 times per day earlier in the thread, but I didn't think h-drol affected prolactin levels. You're right tho, super does not aromatize, so that's the only other thing it could be. L-Dopa is great for this too. Pick up some bulk 1-carboxy from Nutraplanet. B6 causes nerve damage at doses at and above 200mg, s i stay away from it. Not everyone will get this side effect at those doses, bit many studies have been done and many people do get it.
You're right about the p5p (Easy loves the stuff). But Vitamin Shoppe was out of it when I went, so I just bought the B6 (much, much, much cheaper than p5p, besides). And I figure if I'm just taking it 3x/week, for a few weeks, I probably won't have to worry about nerve damage. (So far, so good.)

dedication24

Awards
Yea, you'll be fine. In the future though, you can get a 100ct bottle of p-5-p for like $6 or so online. I'm sure vitmain shoppe is more expensive.
what is p5p? what does it do?

would rebound xt help with stacked with e-form and derm sustain until i can find nolva?

is this vit b6 just regular vitamin b6?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yes -- b6 is regular vitamin b6. And (from my experience) it's very effective against prolactin-induced gyno symptoms. (I don't know if this is the case with Hdrol.) But it's so easy to find (any grocery store), and so cheap, you might as well try it before you try some complicated, expensive anti-E stack.

dedication24

Awards
Do not stack rebound xt, e-form, and sustain. p-5-p is pyridoxal-5-phosphate, the coenzyme of b6. It doesn't cause nerve damage in higher doses like b6 does. 50mg of p-5-p is equal to 250mg b6.
so i have......

1 week left of hdrol (week 5)
dermacrine sustain
p5p
e-form

how should i dose all of these? and when?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
wow -- you picked up the p5p fast. No wonder they call you dedication, lol.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing p5p at 200mg through my Epi cycle and may go up to 300mg during pct per Easy.

dedication24

Awards
take the sustain and e-form at the recommended doses on the bottles then taper them down starting 2 weeks from now. P-5-P take 50mg 3 times per day. 50mg p-5-p = 250mg b6
thanks alot man - really appreciate it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
And good luck with your nips. (I call mine "the girls.")

dedication24

Awards
:toofunny:
you know i understand i messed up and im doing what i can to fix it...

i understand im going to get flamed but keep it reasonable at least...

if someone came to a cancer board and asked for advice would you laugh at them? - just a hypothetical, but still...

do it for your own karma at least.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you got off easy,young4life is laughing at jmj2x's statement.I think what i and bassgod said is all the flaming you have got,and that shocked me.Be prepared next time,so you can take action immediately,belonging here gives you no excuses,all you have to do is ask.Third time is a charm:)
I have 2 grandpas that died from cancer,so yes,i laugh at them all the time.......stupid cancer patients getting cancer,that sh!t will kill you!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
And good luck with your nips. (I call mine "the girls.")
Dedication, I wasn't laughing at you. This statement cracked me up. I wish you no harm and hope you come out of this alright.:) You've got to admit it, some of these guys are funny.

dedication24

Awards
Dedication, I wasn't laughing at you. This statement cracked me up. I wish you no harm and hope you come out of this alright.:) You've got to admit it, some of these guys are funny.
thanks.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
You're kinda new here, dedication, so I'll explain my silly little joke to you...
On this board, we often refer to our nuts as "the boys," so I thought it would be funny if we started calling our nips "the girls." That's all there is to it. Nobody was trying to offend you. We all wish you well.