ManBeast's Cutter

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, here's the plan, almost 100% set on it.

Starting September I'm going to run 1 month of the Anarchy stack, or e/c/a (depending on if I decide to go keto or not, I might just stick to the super-low fat/carb approach that has worked for me in the past).

October I'll run a t1pro (3squirts/day) cutter with some clen and t3 in the mix.

November will be an e/c/a and post-cycle month.

December will be a prop/fina/t3/winny(if i can get some)/liquidex or femura (if needed) cycle, and I'll "come out of" the keto diet slowly over the course of this month.

January will be like november.

Any comments/suggestions appreciated.

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, sounds like youve got some money to spend. ;)

I like how december sounds. Santa's gonna have himself an early special delivery.

I would also probably think about dropping keto slowly in November. Run December fresh and start up again in Jan. Just my thoughts though.

db

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, here's the plan, almost 100% set on it.

Starting September I'm going to run 1 month of the Anarchy stack, or e/c/a (depending on if I decide to go keto or not, I might just stick to the super-low fat/carb approach that has worked for me in the past).

October I'll run a t1pro (3squirts/day) cutter with some clen and t3 in the mix.

November will be an e/c/a and post-cycle month.

December will be a prop/fina/t3/winny(if i can get some)/liquidex or femura (if needed) cycle, and I'll "come out of" the keto diet slowly over the course of this month.

January will be like november.

Any comments/suggestions appreciated.

ManBeast
You better start jogging w/ me then u lazy ass. All in all good plan.

dalejmurphy

Awards
how much clen and t3 are you going to add to the t1

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not use ECA when your in between T3 cycles. Instead get some FL7 and L-tyrosine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I will talk to you guys as soon as possible.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've revised my plan.... right now i'm using clen, I finish on saturday. I'll be starting ucp-1 on sunday, and using the anarchy stack between the prohormone and the steroid cycles. I've also decided to extend the december cutter to a total of 6 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok... final revision
I'll be using Legal Gear's OH-Test (whole bottle in one month) and powertrain instead of the T1-pro. I'll still be using clen and t3 along with it. So the plan now looks like this:

Sept
1-2 clen
3-4 ucp-1

Oct
OH-Test
Powertrain
clen/t3

Nov
anarchy stack
post-cycle

December
6-week fina/prop/winny/clen/t3 cycle.