Ordering after the big bust...

KelJu

KelJu

Awards
How unsafe do you think it is to order right now? I know that the lab I was ordering from was on the list of sites that were busted, but I was given a new source that wasn't busted.

How dangerous is it, in your opinion? My guess is that the big bust was for media news reasons, and now is the calm after the storm. But, that is only a theory.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered RC's since then, maybe 2 months ago. Everything was received on time, heard nothing about it.

pebble

pebble

Awards
I order and received RC's within the last month. No problems.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea research chemicals are a lil diff than ordering gear

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Someone i know just got some in the mail the other day

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone i know just got some in the mail the other day
That takes some serious big balls.I would rather become friends with the "BIG" guy at the gym,but thats just me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That takes some serious big balls.I would rather become friends with the "BIG" guy at the gym,but thats just me.
I hear you notice i said my friend and not me i can't bring myself to do that either or else I would be doing test myself.lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its a source thats quiet and discreet you have better chances. Those sources that are posted everywhere i would watch out for cuz LE is probably trying to get something on them to pull them down and you could go down as well. I think they got the attention and made a considerable impact on the UGLs and internet sourcing that they arent hunting as much as pre ORD. Be very careful and smart about it.