opened bottles still good?

1. Smile opened bottles still good?

I have an opened bottle of some original Mesolabs M1T tablets and an opened bottle of Omega Labs M1T capsules that I haven't used since late 2004. There's no exp. date on them and they've been kept in a cool dry place. Does anyone out there think they might have retained their potency? I stocked up before the ban and still have some unopened Omega Labs bottles but started using injectibles. Now, with everything going on in our anabolic world today, I was thinking about going back on some M1T. Thanks for the input guys.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny666 View Post
    I have an opened bottle of some original Mesolabs M1T tablets and an opened bottle of Omega Labs M1T capsules that I haven't used since late 2004. There's no exp. date on them and they've been kept in a cool dry place. Does anyone out there think they might have retained their potency? I stocked up before the ban and still have some unopened Omega Labs bottles but started using injectibles. Now, with everything going on in our anabolic world today, I was thinking about going back on some M1T. Thanks for the input guys.
    Well IMO, I am going to say NO because I just don't see how if an unopened bottle is good for 2-3 years...how an opened bottle will be good for even longer...in your case 4 yrs

3. Thanks man. And hell yeah! Slayer rules!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Unopened, they are good for about 5 years or so. OPENED, that's another story. Take 1 and see if you notice anything, lol. Seriously though, they don't go bad, they just lose potency. 10% for each year after expiration to be exact. Honestly, i'd toss 'em. MOST prescription medications are good for 5-6 years after being manfactured. The 2-3 year expiration dates are for overall safety reasons. There have been numerous studies that proved ...
    I'm actually glad that this subject was cleared up. I looked around for the longest time for information but found NOTHING that stated that pills are good for 5 years or so. Though since you work at a pharmacy and have asked the pharmacist about this sort of thing (I know from another thread) then I'll go with what you're saying. I have 9-10 bottles (not ALL for myself) of Havoc and was worried that it would just...go bad...but to lose potency I can handle...though for Havoc to convert into something toxic...I hope not!

5. Thanks man...now I feel relieved

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 04:33 PM
  2. For Sale: 4 bottles of drive un opened $110$ (Muscle Builders)
    By king1033 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:19 PM
  3. Shelf life for opened Epi bottles
    By Solitude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 06:42 PM