Gyno flare should i stop cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so im starting week 5 of TEST ENAN 750mg ew and DECA 300mg ew. Im getting pain in my nipples when touched and they look like they are getting bigger, i dont know for sure how much is bloat and how much is fat or the gland it self but the gland is about the size of a nickel on the left and a quarter on the right. Ive been taking 1mg arimidex eod and 50mg proviron ed that i just started dropping to 25mg ed. I started p5p at 200mg ed and Raloxifene at 40mg ed. Not sure if i should get a stronger AI and/or some cabergoline. Id hate to stop the cycle right now. Seems like testosterone runs always do this to me. Any advice guys?

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Okay so im starting week 5 of TEST ENAN 750mg ew and DECA 300mg ew. Im getting pain in my nipples when touched and they look like they are getting bigger, i dont know for sure how much is bloat and how much is fat or the gland it self but the gland is about the size of a nickel on the left and a quarter on the right. Ive been taking 1mg arimidex eod and 50mg proviron ed that i just started dropping to 25mg ed. I started p5p at 200mg ed and Raloxifene at 40mg ed. Not sure if i should get a stronger AI and/or some cabergoline. Id hate to stop the cycle right now. Seems like testosterone runs always do this to me. Any advice guys?
I would probably run Nolva on cycle and then taper down before the end to use again in PCT or whatever SERM that you had intended to use for PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would probably run Nolva on cycle and then taper down before the end to use again in post cycle therapy or whatever SERM that you had intended to use for PCT.
i do have some nolva, would you suggest 40mg ed? seems like alot for a long period but i would do it. What would you think about the others....dex,prov,p5p,........caber?

I was going to use Torem for PCT.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not run the Nolva at 40mg ED. Maybe more on the lines of 20mg. Of course this is while ON cycle. Many have used A-Dex while ON for this as well, but from my experience, 20mg of Nolva for a flare up while ON does the trick.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not run the Nolva at 40mg ED. Maybe more on the lines of 20mg. Of course this is while ON cycle. Many have used A-Dex while ON for this as well, but from my experience, 20mg of Nolva for a flare up while ON does the trick.
i hope fvckin so!

i dont understand how that adex isnt working....my body just likes to aromatize **** i guess, why is that? unless of course its prolactin but im not having libido problems so im leaning towards estrogen. maybe my adex tabs are bunk???

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I agree, no more than 20 should be needed, and if you start responding to it, cut down to 10.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you think it's Protactin, use 200mg of P5P a day to see if it goes down.

i hope fvckin so!

i dont understand how that adex isnt working....my body just likes to aromatize **** i guess, why is that? unless of course its prolactin but im not having libido problems so im leaning towards estrogen. maybe my adex tabs are bunk???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think it's Protactin, use 200mg of P5P a day to see if it goes down.
thats what i just started. thanks guys for the help so far. figure i need to ask for advice here as im always giving it out i forgot how to ask lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using this on cycle, then this is likely what's causing the gyno. Good luck man, I hope things pan out for you.
you really think so? even with the use of 1mg arimidex eod and 25mg proviron ed? I was going to finish this vial (2000iu) then take a break from it for 4 weeks then start again until PCT.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
PP,

Actually 60mg Nolvadex daily, 1.25mg Letro EOD. Continue Nolva at that dose until noticeable change in symptoms. Do not take the Nolva and A'dex since one effects the other. 20mg/day of nolva is fine for post cycle therapy or for Estrogen control during cycle but not for flare up, at least from my personal experience.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I know this will seem contradictory to what you may have heard, but HCG on cycle, will cause gyno faster than anything else. The only way to use it is along side a SERM, with Nolva being the tried and true. Letro and A-Dex will not be effective enough for HCG.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this will seem contradictory to what you may have heard, but HCG on cycle, will cause gyno faster than anything else. The only way to use it is along side a SERM, with Nolva being the tried and true. Letro and A-Dex will not be effective enough for HCG.
wow, that is new to me. Ill drop the HCG then and start the nolva while continuing the p5p at 200mg taper down and continue the proviron at 25mg ed. Not sure about the Adex tho.....I suppose ill start at 60mg with the Nolva for a few days then 40mg until the situation gets better then maintain 20mg nolva. Does this mean i should stay on the 20mg nolva the whole way?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
wow, that is new to me. Ill drop the HCG then and start the nolva while continuing the p5p at 200mg taper down and continue the proviron at 25mg ed. Not sure about the Adex tho.....I suppose ill start at 60mg with the Nolva for a few days then 40mg until the situation gets better then maintain 20mg nolva. Does this mean i should stay on the 20mg nolva the whole way?
Yes, I'd probably continue to use Nolva up until the last two weeks at 20mg and then taper down to 10mg for the last couple of weeks. I'm not saying that HCG is bad to use, I'm just saying that if it is used, then Nolva has to be used as well. Good luck man, I think this will be quickly remedied.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do i do with the adex? its at 1mg eod right now.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what do i do with the adex? its at 1mg eod right now.
Considering that Nolva will reduce effect of A'dex that dose is ok. Normally would just dose A'dex .5mg/eod

Quote:
Other medicines—Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases two different medicines may be used together even if an interaction might occur. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you are taking anastrozole, it is especially important that your health care professional knows if you are taking any of the following:
Medicines that contain estrogen (e.g., Alora, Climara, Mengest, Premarin, Prempro)—May cause anastrozole to not work as well
Tamoxifen (e.g., Nolvadex)—May decrease the amount and effects of anastrozole

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you need the caber - SERMS have been shown to be effective at prolactin induced gyno (which needs estrogen to cause gyno).

I'd have to dig up the studies - but I remember reading them on here a while back.

Something to consider.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure you need the caber - SERMS have been shown to be effective at prolactin induced gyno (which needs estrogen to cause gyno).

I'd have to dig up the studies - but I remember reading them on here a while back.

Something to consider.
well the problem seems to be estrogen related at least thats the way im leaning. so i think ill probably hold off on the caber and try the nolva approach and drop the hcg as well. Thanks for chiming in!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i stopped the hcg and i took nolva at 60mg for two days, this has helped slightly so last night i dropped to 40mg because i was really becoming an emotional wreck. 1mg adex eod and 25mg proviron daily along with 200mg p5p which ill drop to 150mg. Its still painful to press on but it seems better.

lisekpl

Awards
Just wanted to say good luck and hope all goes well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help guys. Ive been taking 20mg nolva everyday now im down to about 12mg ed. Taking 1mg adex eod with 25mg proviron. This has helped me greatly, now if i press them hard then ill feel pain but the lump is not so pronounced as before. My adex will run out this week and the only other AI i have is letrozole.
How much letro should i use? 1mg eod?
Do you guys think i should try to taper off either of these (serm & ai) sometime during the cycle? Or wait until PCT?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Letro is actually the better choice to run with Nolva anyway. 1.25mg EOD of Letro should be suffice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro is actually the better choice to run with Nolva anyway. 1.25mg EOD of Letro should be suffice.
thanks again jonny21, youve been alot of help for me.

do you think i should just stick with both the serm and ai until pct? then im gonna run torem.....or should i try to taper them and get off of the letro before cycle ends...?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
thanks again jonny21, youve been alot of help for me.

do you think i should just stick with both the serm and ai until pct? then im gonna run torem.....or should i try to taper them and get off of the letro before cycle ends...?
I would continue both until you have no sensitivety.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say you were gonna try some Ralox? I always hear Ralox is the best SERM for fighting gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't you say you were gonna try some Ralox? I always hear Ralox is the best SERM for fighting gyno.
i was using Ralox at first but since this thread and the advice of others i switched to Nolva.

rglass0013

Awards

so 20mg everyday for the remainder of the cycle would eliminate gyno?

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
I run 50mgs every other day. Worked fine cleared mine up within a couple of weeks.