test enan vs. cyp

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have experience with both these compounds?
i understand the differences in as far as half life/activity duration, but witch do you feel yields the best results as far as size and strength gains? im not to concerned with water retention.
if was currently at week 3 of test enan cycle, and if i had a choice of more enan or some high quality cyp (not that the enan isn't high quality), that would be stacked with deca, witch would be better?

current stats-
6'2"
216lbs
9% bf this morning

Motox

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure they are pretty much the same axcept I have heard u get a liil more test out of enanthate but I would imagine the difference is minimal they are both long esters

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very little difference, although Cypionate seems to deliver slightly more effect per miligram.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure they are pretty much the same axcept I have heard u get a liil more test out of enanthate but I would imagine the difference is minimal they are both long esters
Motox you are correct.

Very little difference, although Cypionate seems to deliver slightly more effect per miligram.
Ross you are incorrect. Testosterone-Cypionate has a longer ester chain (i.e. heavier) than Testosterone-Enanthate...thus on a mg to mg basis there is more hormone in Testosterone-Enanthate.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah you get a lil more test with enan because of ester weight but its not that much. ive always gone with enan cuz sometimes cyp is even a lil more $. some say the bloat is more with one over the other but i think its just differences in diet.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...some say the bloat is more with one over the other but i think its just differences in diet.
Differences in quality most likely. Chinese powder has tested anywhere from 58% pure to 95%+ pure. There is no way to tell which batch an UGL was using w/o testing it.

Anyway for some reason there seemed to be more variability in the quality of Test-enan from Chinese sources then the Test-cyp. This could also be a reason why more people claim they got test flu on Test-enan.

...not to mention the prevelant "overdosing" many UGLs engaged in...back when there was "competition".

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If both are quality it won't make a shred of difference.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
If both are quality it won't make a shred of difference.
It could actually. Cyp is more finicky when it comes to brewing...also more likely to crash depending on blend. Although overall not that likely to crash at site. If that makes sense.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info, ill proli go with the cyp because i know it is a lil higher quality.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It could actually. Cyp is more finicky when it comes to brewing...also more likely to crash depending on blend. Although overall not that likely to crash at site. If that makes sense.
Where in his post does it say he's homebrewing? He asked if results would be the same and they would be.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ya im deff not home brewing anything haha

datbtrue, what about the quality, gives people test flu? iv heard people say "test flu sux but at least you know you have real/quality gear"
does getting test flu just mean that the gear you have is real but isn't quality?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Where in his post does it say he's homebrewing? He asked if results would be the same and they would be.
Quoting OP:

does anyone have experience with both these compounds?
I mentioned brewing...and the reason you see people have pain more often with cyp then eth is b/c is crashes at inj site because cyp does not hold as well as eth in some blends. Understand?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
datbtrue, what about the quality, gives people test flu?
Multiple possibilities including a reaction to the solvents, reaction to contaminants, a reaction to the hormones OR a reaction to the high concentration of one or all three. There was speculation BUT THAT IS ALL IT WAS that the way the Chinese were making enan for a period of time was to blame for a lot of discomfort complaints (this didn't effect the steroid's effectiveness though)

I probably shouldn't have brought it up...because I don't think it is relevant today.

does getting test flu just mean that the gear you have is real but isn't quality?
Not necessarily. You can get sick on pharmaceuticals as well. The only way to tell EXACTLY what you are injecting is to get it tested. Unfortunately the one (too well known) lab that would do this anonymously is no longer in that line of business.

If I were you I'd treat both cyp & enan as equal and pick up the one that is cheaper on a mg for mg basis.