Check this Havoc cycle

ahenage

Awards
Take a look at this for me please. This is a pulse cycle - 4 day a week lifting (although i will probably throw in smaller lifts if the energy levels start skyrocketing-I suspect they will)
I only plan on running 3 weeks, though I have not ruled out a fourth week if everything is going very smoothly.

Im starting havoc with my leg workout sunday

Pre Load Week (This week)

8 grams omegafishoil ed
250 mg MT last three days
-I have been taking AAKG regularly and will drop this before week 1 of the cycle to avoid excessive pumps, as well as to allow me to add it back at the end of the cycle to give me some post cycle support.

Cycle:
12 g omegafishoil ed
250 mg MT ed
Glucosamine 500 mg ed
MSM 1000mg ed
20 mg Hyaluronic Acid, Lift Days.

Week 1
10 mg Havoc pre-workout

Week 2
10 mg Havoc pre-workout
10 mg Havoc post-workout

Week 3
20 mg Havoc pre-workout
10 mg havoc post-workout

Postcycle

Creatine Mono
AAKG
8mg omegafishoil
250 MG MT

The creatine mono as well as aakg are going to be used long term, i use them year round but cycled off a few months ago, so that I would have a nice baseline to start from, following this cycle.

Notes: I have Novedex XT and Stinging Nettle and DHEA on hand.
If i do use Novedex xt, it is more likely to be on the no-lift days as opposed to post cycle.

I will take DHEA EOD for 1-2 weeks in PCT
I will be using resveratrol as a serm in PCT.
though I will have no trouble obtaining Nolva, I want to avoid that option at all costs.

Please pick this apart, all advice is welcome and wanted from those with some experience with epi/havoc, or gear.

ahenage

Awards
bump for any opinions on whether to take it at specific times in the day vs. pre and post workout?

my lifts usually come at night, so any wisdom on that

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
why not just do a straight cycle? and you need a SERM, even with pulsing your boys will still be suppressed... someone on my home board pulsed with epi, had bloodwork done, and his T levels were (surprise!) low...like less than 150, which is really low.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

I don't think the dosage is high enough to be effective for a pulse and I wouldn't expect to see great results after just 3 weeks. I'd up the dosage to 40-50mg on training days and extend the pulse to 6 to 8 weeks.

there are pleanty of threads of people that have done epi/havoc pulses...

what are your stats? (height/weight, bf, training experience, etc)

what are your goals of this cycle?

ahenage

Awards
rob and drew, i appreciate the response.

ive read the how to pulse manytimes if its the one by DR D.

I am 5'10. 178 lbs 10 % bf. 24 years old.
ive always lifted since early high school but have seriously trained the past 5 years. 18 months ago i spent about 6 months with no leg training after knee injury from rugby. but the past 2 years or so have been very intense, clean eating, and consistent.

i had on another forum gotten the similar advice as to upping the dosage and length of the cycle. i am considering starting at 20 mg a day, 30 mg for the middle two weeks, and 40 mg for the last week.

i had great results from a couple different ATD products and ive seen a lot of people question their effectiveness entirely, so i assume im a high responder to any hormonal supp. which feeds into why i planned this cycle as such a low dose, short period, for myfirst cycle.

ahenage

Awards
my goal for this cycle is 185 lbs at 8-9% bf as maintained gains.

then around late summer or fall, assuming this cycle goes well, take a longer stronger cycle, or similar duration but not pulse method, to hold on to 195-200 at under 12%

there are pleanty of threads of people that have done epi/havoc pulses...
-ive probably read 98 percent of all of these, on every forum i know of
i hear lots of talk about suppression, and on these threads ive seen the full gamut of post cycle therapy for epi -from absolutely no post cycle therapy to intense post cycle therapy.
only gyno i could find was on a fellow that was running two other more intense orals and then added epi to the mix.

- if insurance covers it i will be posting beginning and end bloodwork so cross your fingers for me.

as well, bump for the question re dose times

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your cycle doesn't look too bad. However, honestly to see any decent results from a havoc pulse i would run it for 4 weeks minimum.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at this for me please. This is a pulse cycle - 4 day a week lifting (although i will probably throw in smaller lifts if the energy levels start skyrocketing-I suspect they will)
I only plan on running 3 weeks, though I have not ruled out a fourth week if everything is going very smoothly.

Im starting havoc with my leg workout sunday

Pre Load Week (This week)

8 grams omegafishoil ed
250 mg MT last three days
-I have been taking AAKG regularly and will drop this before week 1 of the cycle to avoid excessive pumps, as well as to allow me to add it back at the end of the cycle to give me some post cycle support.

Cycle:
12 g omegafishoil ed
250 mg MT ed
Glucosamine 500 mg ed
MSM 1000mg ed
20 mg Hyaluronic Acid, Lift Days.

Week 1
10 mg Havoc pre-workout

Week 2
10 mg Havoc pre-workout
10 mg Havoc post-workout

Week 3
20 mg Havoc pre-workout
10 mg havoc post-workout

Postcycle

Creatine Mono
AAKG
8mg omegafishoil
250 MG MT

The creatine mono as well as aakg are going to be used long term, i use them year round but cycled off a few months ago, so that I would have a nice baseline to start from, following this cycle.

Notes: I have Novedex XT and Stinging Nettle and DHEA on hand.
If i do use Novedex xt, it is more likely to be on the no-lift days as opposed to post cycle.

I will take DHEA EOD for 1-2 weeks in post cycle therapy
I will be using resveratrol as a serm in PCT.
though I will have no trouble obtaining Nolva, I want to avoid that option at all costs.

Please pick this apart, all advice is welcome and wanted from those with some experience with epi/havoc, or gear.
This cycle is completely worthless IMO. mostly pulsing 10 mg will not get you any gains. On a pulse, you should at least go up to 40mg. Your watsing your ancillaries.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all depends on the person and what their goals are. Everyone will respond differently to a pulse cycle, so what works for one may not work as well with another. This cycle should be run 4 weeks minimum imo to gauge any significant effects. I've personally read many havoc pulse cycles of 10,20,30,30 that had good results.