Steroid Use & Paternity Testing

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just figured that I'd ask because you never really know what could happen with different tests.

Would steroid use, in any way, shape, or form, alter the results of an oral swab paternity test?

I apologize if this sounds dumb, but I've heard of probation-related drug testing picking up on steroids, illegal or not. Even other compounds!

I guess it's the hormone factor that made me concerned about this, so I figured the best place to post about this would be here.

Thanks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I just figured that I'd ask because you never really know what could happen with different tests.

Would steroid use, in any way, shape, or form, alter the results of an oral swab paternity test?

I apologize if this sounds dumb, but I've heard of probation-related drug testing picking up on steroids, illegal or not. Even other compounds!

I guess it's the hormone factor that made me concerned about this, so I figured the best place to post about this would be here.

Thanks.
Paternity test, no. They are checking genetics not chemicals. It may alter it if you have used radioactive steroids and altered your genetics, lol

Drug testing only if it is part of the panel that they are screen for. You won't test positive for steroid metabolites if they are running a standard panel 6 for Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamines, Opiates, PCP, and THC .