Steroid Use & Paternity Testing - AnabolicMinds.com

Steroid Use & Paternity Testing

1. Banned

Steroid Use & Paternity Testing

I just figured that I'd ask because you never really know what could happen with different tests.

Would steroid use, in any way, shape, or form, alter the results of an oral swab paternity test?

I apologize if this sounds dumb, but I've heard of probation-related drug testing picking up on steroids, illegal or not. Even other compounds!

I guess it's the hormone factor that made me concerned about this, so I figured the best place to post about this would be here.

Thanks.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I just figured that I'd ask because you never really know what could happen with different tests.

Would steroid use, in any way, shape, or form, alter the results of an oral swab paternity test?

I apologize if this sounds dumb, but I've heard of probation-related drug testing picking up on steroids, illegal or not. Even other compounds!

I guess it's the hormone factor that made me concerned about this, so I figured the best place to post about this would be here.

Thanks.
    Paternity test, no. They are checking genetics not chemicals. It may alter it if you have used radioactive steroids and altered your genetics, lol

Drug testing only if it is part of the panel that they are screen for. You won't test positive for steroid metabolites if they are running a standard panel 6 for Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamines, Opiates, PCP, and THC .
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH's and steroid testing...
    By jeanlolonnais in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. Student Steroid testing in NJ
    By andhen2003 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:49 PM
  3. Steroid testing the reason for HRs dip?
    By QUICKRYDE in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:23 PM
  4. Steroid Testing
    By Wolfe008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 10:38 PM
  5. steroid testing, urgent!
    By bigitalynjc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 05:11 PM