11-oxo/Adrenodione Results

turbopugsleyl

Awards
Hey guys,

I was searching over the board for info on this supplement....either the Ergopharm or Anabolic Xtreme......I wanted to gather some information hard facts on this one...composition changes, fat loss, muscle gain, noticeable changes that you felt/took place.....any hard info or experience on these would be appreciated.......Also I have used and heard about egropharm and that their products are fairly decent but not used Anabolic Xtreme before...any info on their products quality would be appreciated as well....

Pugs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, AX's product isn't quite available yet, but they are a reliable real company. 11-oxo works well, other than $$ wise. to reach the 450mg/day you need for anabolic effects to start gets pretty expensive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even less expesnive is bulk adrenosterone powder :)

So far results on androxtreme were less than stellar

turbopugsleyl

Awards
Well I was really looking to take this supplement for fat loss comp change purposes....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, keep in mind its a steroid. so i'm hoping you are over 21.

although the cortisol blocking may make it easier for you to get leaner by reducing the cortisol, its really hard to say individual to individual how much difference that will make.

turbopugsleyl

Awards
I got the idea of fat loss from the profile thread about it said they had really good comp changes...but I have yet to find who these folks are?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no such thing really. Taking superdrol as an example, possibly the "heaviest" oral steroid, people have gained between 6-30lbs on a cycle.

So theres no way to tell for sure. Really unless you are really lean already, diet and cardio affect fat loss far more than anything else.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
From the sample logs I seen with high dosing the guys on average seems to put on 2-4 pounds in a month's cycle and all stated they lost some fat as well. Remember the mass you do gain is also tremendously easy to maintain.

greg232323

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations about taking a pre workout with 11 - oxo? I started 2 days ago. 600mg a day and am feeling very tired. Should I add in a preworkout or just start the test booster with it?

greg232323

Awards
  • First Up Vote
add epiandro... not test booster. and if youwant a good pre workout
I see epi-andro isnt very strong which is good. I was not really looking to stack. I heard a few say the lethargy goes away after about a week so I am hoping this is true.