Need some advice please.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I just got off of a 5.5 week cycle of Epi. It was my first cycle of a PH/PS. I will just be blunt and say that it did not do jack for me. I am not here to bash the product as many have gotten great results from it and that is what counts. I still <3 IBE and Neo of course! I did not have any sides except for some back pumps, nothing else, no shutdown, no loss of libido etc...

Now for the part I need advice on...

Even though I did not make any relative gains, I am still going to run my pct and I am really looking forward to it! I have my pct lined out w/ the current supplements...

Nolva
Drive
RPM
Advanced PCT
Retain 2
Cycle Support
Then all of the staples of course...

My question is...Do I really need to take the nolva? I would hate to waste it. Could I not just rely on the 6-Bromo? I know I should probably run it just to be safe, but I do not know if it is necessary. I wish I could have blood work done, but it is not an option at the moment. Tell me what you guys think...Should I run it?...Or keep it stored in case something flares up, and save it for another cycle?

Thanks guys!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i say save the nolva for later use, or do a low dose...maybe 20/20/10/10...something along those lines

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, a 20/20/10/10 won't hurt, or even maybe 10 a day

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds more ideal. I will just run it @ 10mg a day. Thinking of maybe running a Superdrol cycle a couple months after my pct. Hopefully by then everything will be lined out where I can get some blood work done so I know exactly what is going on. Thanks for the help guys!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
? - When was your last cycle before this?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you didnt gain anythink not even 1lb ?
Maybe 1lb, that would be about it. I could have done that naturally in 5.5 weeks. I upped my cal intake by 1k a day. My bf% did not change either. Weird...I thought this stuff was supposed to work lol. There were days where I was doing close to 40 sets in the gym though for one muscle group. That could have been contributed to my BCAA intake though (XTend).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is that I was taking in almost 600g of carbs lol.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yummmmmmmmmmm

maybe ur just a non responder to epithios...i guess it can happen :think:
I guess so too. We all know that some people respond to things and others don't. I am debating my next cycle...I figure I might try a superdrol clone as I didn't really feel anything off of the epi. Not sure if I want to go that harsh though.

Just for ****s my stats are as follows.

23 (24 April 3rd)
6'0.5"
215lbs
in between 14 and 15% bf.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just had to add in the ".5" didnt u?lol

maybe give H-drol a shot? even though its weaker than Epi, because its a different compound u might get some results

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What doseage did you run?
first day - 10mg
second day through the end of week 1 - 20mg
second week - 30mg
third week - 40mg
fourth week - 50mg
fifth week - 50mg

the sixth week started on a Monday. I had what was left of my second bottle and wanted to finish it off. I divided the dosages up evenly to last me for 3 days.

last 3 days of cycle - 70mg

Probably going to buy some m-drol and h-drol and try it out in a couple months.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My advice is run the nolva and cycle support for PCT. Save the rest for later.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva
Drive
RPM
Advanced PCT
Retain 2
Cycle Support
Then all of the staples of course...

Well that explains why you can pay for blood work (who could)
That's quite a comprehensive list. I would say that of all the product above Nolva is the only one (besides cycle supp) that is required. I know that many people have had no problems doing pct without it(nolva), but alot of others did.
Good Luck :cheers:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 1lb, that would be about it. I could have done that naturally in 5.5 weeks. I upped my cal intake by 1k a day. My bf% did not change either. Weird...I thought this stuff was supposed to work lol. There were days where I was doing close to 40 sets in the gym though for one muscle group. That could have been contributed to my BCAA intake though (XTend).
40 Sets seems a like a little to much in my opinion. If you were doing 40 sets i would think the only thing you would get is more vascular. Did this cycle make you more vascular at all?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
40 Sets seems a like a little to much in my opinion. If you were doing 40 sets i would think the only thing you would get is more vascular. Did this cycle make you more vascular at all?
Not at all ROFL. Like I said earlier, could have been due to the BCAA factor.