Epistane pulse question...

axeman

axeman

Awards
hey, I'm thinking of running my first (ever) cycle in a few months. I'll probably pulse epi solo. And only for 4 weeks...and see how i resopond. Beyond lots of calories and protien what kind of support and post cycle would you reccomend. I am well aware of the post cycle basics for a standard cycle...but I've heard that a 4 week pulse cycle wouldn't require much post.

Thanks,

Gabe

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u wont get many results from a 4 week pulse cycle....go for 6 or 8

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
hey, I'm thinking of running my first (ever) cycle in a few months. I'll probably pulse epi solo. And only for 4 weeks...and see how i resopond. Beyond lots of calories and protien what kind of support and post cycle would you reccomend. I am well aware of the post cycle basics for a standard cycle...but I've heard that a 4 week pulse cycle wouldn't require much post.

Thanks,

Gabe
Dose cycle support at night, and on off days, and make sure something for the joints, cause epi will crush them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to run an epi clone using POST Cycle Support on my off days. I'll also be taking Reduce XT and Cycle Support.

I have other ancillaries on hand just in case, but this is pretty much all I'm going to be running outside of the basics like creatine, Excell (BCAAs), whey, and cissus (yes, that's a basic necessity IMO, lol).

This pulse will likely lead right into a natty cycle of something like Activate Xtreme or Mass FX which I would like to stack with another bottle POST Cycle Support.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run an epi clone using POST Cycle Support on my off days. I'll also be taking Reduce XT and Cycle Support.

I have other ancillaries on hand just in case, but this is pretty much all I'm going to be running outside of the basics like creatine, Excell (BCAAs), whey, and cissus (yes, that's a basic necessity IMO, lol).

This pulse will likely lead right into a natty cycle of something like Activate Xtreme or Mass FX which I would like to stack with another bottle POST Cycle Support.
Taking the Reduce XT on Off days?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My off days will look something like this:

Yup...and still debating on something like Inhibit E (ATD) on off days.

The Reduce XT (same thing as original Lean Xtreme) will be dosed upon waking and then 4-6 hours later.

The POST Cycle Support will be taken two caps AM and two caps PM.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I say go for 4 weeks if you want 6 longest most of your gains should stop about week 5 or 6 anway

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
pulsing is kind of a flawed theory. better to do a 4 week straight cycle and jump into pct. and you most definitely need pct, even if you choose to "pulse" your test levels are still being suppressed.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Maybe somebody can clear this up for me... I wanted to know what other supps. to run during an EPI pulse of 2weeks on 2weeks off 2weeks etc. But then somebody says this is completely wrong and this has me terribly confused anybody help clear the air and give us some help on the other supps. to run?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Maybe somebody can clear this up for me... I wanted to know what other supps. to run during an EPI pulse of 2weeks on 2weeks off 2weeks etc. But then somebody says this is completely wrong and this has me terribly confused anybody help clear the air and give us some help on the other supps. to run?
A pulse typically aims to reduce the stress your body experiences from prolonged exposure to whatever compound it is you're using -- so the supps you need correlate to what you're being exposed to. I think it works best with an AI, a cort controller, and a test booster. Most advocate liver support, but some think it's not necessary.

Anyways, your cortisol and e levels need to be controlled during the bounce between pulse days. Cycle Support by AI is the best (in my opinion) general support for any cycle. E-form is a great AI and Lean Xtreme (or even x-lean) is a great cort controller, so that's what I use. You can really use any test booster you want -- alot of people like Hyperdrol but it get's a little expensive -- some people use tribulus based products or a variety of others things. So yeah, pulse on your workout days (or 3 times a week or whatever), take your liver support, AI, cort-control, and TB on off days and see how it goes..

Also, there are a bunch of epi/havoc pulse logs on here so take a look at those to see exactly what support supps different people are using.. good luck

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Some insight on the pulsing method to aid your decision: I am currently pulsing Havoc 3x/wk MWF at 40mg: wk1-10/20/30, wk2-8 40mg and didn't start noticing my gains until week4 so decided to stay on and I have since gained 7 more pounds...I'm currently going into week 7 and will taper down after this week and start post cycle therapy...my weight starting was 187lbs and I just weighed in today at 201lbs. I eat very healthy and rarely cheat nutrition but train extremely hard (2.5 - 3 hours day 5x/wk...still only dosing on MWF doing 2 muscle groups each time still allowing for at least 48 hrs of rest per muscle group). I wanted to try the pulsing method and to me...it worked GREAT!!!! I suggest going to at least week 6 also and only supps I take are ones already mentioned...good luck with your cycle...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
More input also available from the Epistane FAQ in my signature.