EQ love it or hate it
- 08-21-2003, 10:12 PM
- 08-23-2003, 01:10 PM
I honestly don't know why anyone would hate EQ. It's a great drug. It does take a few weeks to kick in though. Run it at 600mg/wk for 12 weeks and I promise you'll like it.
- 08-23-2003, 02:13 PM
as part of my stack i'm running it at 400 mg for 10 wks. painless injects.
08-23-2003, 02:38 PM
what dosages and how long did you use?Originally posted by buyb12
I'm wondering if I'm going to try it again..I didn't see much the first time......What are your experences.?
08-23-2003, 03:51 PM
I plan on doing a 12 week eq cutting cycle, doin 600mg a week, cant wait.
08-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Same here Jar, 12 weeks at 600mg coming up in the fall, among other compunds
08-24-2003, 01:54 PM
I ran it at 125mg eod for 8 weeks of a 24 weeker with test .....kicked off with tren and dbol ........
08-24-2003, 03:23 PM
Add me to the list of first timers using eq, starting this fall. My last cycle was test prop/tren. Curious to see how it compares when stacked with test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By d2thez in forum SupplementsReplies: 726Last Post: 11-14-2013, 01:26 AM
- By bigrobbierob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:50 PM
- By Movin_weight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2008, 01:22 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:22 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 71Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:54 PM