Taking Test Booster during Epistane Pulse?

  1. Taking Test Booster during Epistane Pulse?


    I have seen this question asked a number of times and no one ever seems to give a practical answer. According to Dr.D’s “How to Pulse Orals” thread and I quote:

    “Although pulsing is a great way to avoid suppression, if you're extra sensitive to shut down or using a very suppressive compound, an herbal testosterone booster can be used on the off nights or even included everyday. In fact, running test boosters as the core of your cycle and pulsing a methyl just to augment that is possibly one of the best methods you could employ if not using injectable testosterone.”

    Yet every reply I’ve seen to a question like this says it’s not worth it during a cycle and/or save it for post cycle therapy. What does everyone else know that Dr.D doesn’t?

    I’m no expert or anything, but wouldn’t running a natural test booster during a pulse cycle (or even an every day cycle) of epistane assist with or reduce the length of recovery in post cycle therapy since your natural test levels will be elevated from taking the test booster through the cycle? and wouldn't it also free up more natural test during the cycle for even more gains?

    Thanks in advance for your replies. ~M


  2. test booster on off days if pulsing. no test booster while on cycle if running it straight 4 weeks

  3. Thanks for the reply but, this is the exact same reply I see from everybody in other threads...what I'm looking for is people's comments on taking throughtout a pulse cycle. According to Dr.D this is the best way to pulse (see above post with quote), yet no one is doing this. I want to know why? and why they think they shouldn't do this?

    Thanks!
    •   
       


  4. An AI rep on here, CROLWER, just got done with a Havoc pulse where he used Post Cycle Support on his off days. just shoot him a PM if u have more questions

  5. Asking a rep about what to take on a cycle won't exactly get me anywhere...I'm not looking for someone to sell me a product.

    Is there anybody that has stacked a test booster while on an Epi cycle? Not just on off days but even on the days of taking Epi? Comments would be appreciated. ~M

  6. I would highly recommend Post Cycle Support or Dermacrine / Sustain Alpha or MassFX Max for your off days. Have a look at my faq in my signature for more information.

  7. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I think you guys are missing his point (you guys had good intentions though). I believe Methos is asking if anybody is running the test booster everyday and not just on off days...???...any takers?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. o i knew what he was asking, but i havent heard of anyone doing what hes talking about

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I think you guys are missing his point (you guys had good intentions though). I believe Methos is asking if anybody is running the test booster everyday and not just on off days...???...any takers?
    YEs stxnas...this is what I'm asking.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I would highly recommend Post Cycle Support or Dermacrine / Sustain Alpha or MassFX Max for your off days. Have a look at my faq in my signature for more information.
    Thanks Neoborn for your response and yes I have taken a look at you faq thread before (very informative by the way, Thanks!). but I think you are missing my point as well. According to DR.D "running a test booster as a core of the cycle and pulsing a methyl just to augment that is possibly one of the best methods you could employ if not using injectable testosterone". I have read a lot of people following his pulsing method, yet I have yet to find anyone running a test booster at the same time (as in every day).

    My question is, is there a reason people are following the rest of what he has to say (regarding pulsing), such as taking an AI, cort blocker, etc. and not taking a test booster like he suggests may be "one of the best methods"? ~M

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    Thanks Neoborn for your response and yes I have taken a look at you faq thread before (very informative by the way, Thanks!). but I think you are missing my point as well. According to DR.D "running a test booster as a core of the cycle and pulsing a methyl just to augment that is possibly one of the best methods you could employ if not using injectable testosterone". I have read a lot of people following his pulsing method, yet I have yet to find anyone running a test booster at the same time (as in every day).

    My question is, is there a reason people are following the rest of what he has to say (regarding pulsing), such as taking an AI, cort blocker, etc. and not taking a test booster like he suggests may be "one of the best methods"? ~M
    anybody?

  12. My guess is because it's not an absolute necessary and not running it everyday saves some cash.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. I think you'll find a majority of the people running a test booster such as MassFX. If I still misunderstand you I guess I'll let someone else get this

  14. Hi Methos, let's say you were planning two cycles with Epistane and a test booster, what would they look like? One cycle being the every day conventional, the other a pulse. What test booster would you use and at what doses?

    I have a bottle of Havoc, some Form in Penetrate, and about to order some Epistane. I may be willing to give the test booster + designer a try and see what happens.

  15. Sorry and thanks Stxnas for clearing that up. I see no reason why you can't run your test booster full time but personally would recommend it only for off days on a pulse. Kind of a waste on your 'on' days.

    Again sorry for not comprehending that basic question.

  16. I'm also planning my Havoc pulsing cycle, will start in 2-3weeks normally. I also read a lot about it, and I'm gonna take "Gaspari Novedex XT" on my off days..

    From what I've read this should help in reducing the "back-bounce" (if it really exists with pulsing Havoc)

    I'm gonna follow Dr. D's advice and will take this on every off-day:
    -Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (cortisol block) => better recovery, take AM
    -DHEA (25/50g/day) => additional gain, take AM
    -Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster) less ‘back bounce’, less PCT necessary

    So hope to tell you more about it in a few weeks. I'm planning to pulse the Havoc for 6weeks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I'm also planning my Havoc pulsing cycle, will start in 2-3weeks normally. I also read a lot about it, and I'm gonna take "Gaspari Novedex XT" on my off days..

    From what I've read this should help in reducing the "back-bounce" (if it really exists with pulsing Havoc)

    I'm gonna follow Dr. D's advice and will take this on every off-day:
    -Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (cortisol block) => better recovery, take AM
    -DHEA (25/50g/day) => additional gain, take AM
    -Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster) less ‘back bounce’, less post cycle therapy necessary

    So hope to tell you more about it in a few weeks. I'm planning to pulse the Havoc for 6weeks
    I've been doing exactly that on a superdrol pulse. Works great.
    Edit: I'm now putting Mass FX in on off days. I was using Diesel Test.
    Last edited by Gtarzan81; 02-29-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: testicolas grandes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When taking a natural test booster...
    By RavensFan2k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
  2. Taking test booster during medication?
    By lonewolf77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Log in
Log in