Side Effects with Havoc

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey. I started my cycle about 2 weeks ago, starting my dosage at 10 mg for the first 3 days and then upping the dosage to 20 mg. Ever since the increase, I've been doing great at the gym. But from what I read, you really need about 30 mg to get the full gains of havoc, so last Thursday I upped to 30 mgs. Since then, I've started to get some acne and some joint discomfort. But the main problem is my left wrist. It feels as though I strained it or something, but I haven't. It started hurting on Saturday morning, after I woke up, just all of a sudden. I also want to point out that I'm also stacking with 200 mg of furazadrol.

Should I decrease my dosage? Or just finish out the cycle since I only have about a week and a half left? Thanks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Havoc will dry the hell out of your joints. You should try some heavy doses of EFAs, and some cissus.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
during my fourth and fifth week i was very lathargic but that was do on part to not having any estrogen in my body

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey. I started my cycle about 2 weeks ago, starting my dosage at 10 mg for the first 3 days and then upping the dosage to 20 mg. Ever since the increase, I've been doing great at the gym. But from what I read, you really need about 30 mg to get the full gains of havoc, so last Thursday I upped to 30 mgs. Since then, I've started to get some acne and some joint discomfort. But the main problem is my left wrist. It feels as though I strained it or something, but I haven't. It started hurting on Saturday morning, after I woke up, just all of a sudden. I also want to point out that I'm also stacking with 200 mg of furazadrol.

Should I decrease my dosage? Or just finish out the cycle since I only have about a week and a half left? Thanks
This actually just happened to me yesterday, but my right wrist. I think that I just slept on it wrong as it does not hurt as bad today. It may not be the Havoc contributing to this.

mastaclue00

Awards
so i shouldnt decrease my dosage and just find something for my joints?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get some cissus and EFAs, joint are just dry

mastaclue00

Awards
okay i'll just continue at 30 mgs and take glucosamine sulfate for joints