SO+ And LGP 1-T Hydroxytest

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Ok guys, big question, I have 1 bottle of LGP 1-T Hydroxytest and 1 bottle of Super One+ and am going to use them as a cutting cycle. My question is , how would you guys run these for best results, here are the options

1) Both Bottles at the Same Time for 4 weeks
2) One bottle for 4 weeks then the other for 4 weeks, 8 weeks total
3) 4 weeks one bottle, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks other bottle

So I was wondering what u guys would run for cutting, and I have 50ml of nolva at 20mg/ml, for post-cycle. So How would you guys run it?

P.S. I want to go as hardcore as possible with the best results.

And I am training with Iron Addict so diet and training will be excellent.

BMZ

Awards
BUMP! good question...

I would like to know myself...I have heard good things about SUPER ONE

goin_big

Awards
Whey not run the 2'ofem for 6 weeks if you're gonna cut. Less suppression than 8, plus most people seem to lose effectiveness after the 6th week. Also this gives you a good 45 days to cut. Just my 2 cents though.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
What dosage of each would you run for 6 weeks (I.e. how many squirts of each)

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I would not really see a need to exceed 3 squirts of each twice a day. That is as heavy as you would need IMHO. You could always add more OH-Test to the water that is SO+ (jk). Why run one of each? Just covering your bases on delivery?

If you are cutting, you would want to obviously take a lot of protein (200g min) and perhaps try the Anarchy Stack.

We will have cheap Dox brand capped Acetyl-L-Carnitine and both ALA and rALA in about 2 to 3 weeks. We luckily have acces to a USDA/UFDA certified manufacturing facility. Look for a new weightloss product from us in the next few weeks too! If you have short run needs, we can accomodate. Meaning, come up with a custom supp mix and I can have it capped and bottled for you.

EDog

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I think I've decided to drop the SO+. Here's what my cutting stack is going to look like, what do you think?

1 Bottle LGP 1-T Hydroxytest
ANARCHY Stack
Thermorexin
Ergopharms Skulpt

What dosage would you run with this on the Hydroxytest? 4 or 6 week cycle?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Anyone one got an opinion on what dosage and for how many weeks to run the hydroxytest with this stack? Starting on monday.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
personal preference man personally if I wer cutting and not trying to gain Id run 1 squirt twice daily, if I wanted to gain a little Id run 2 squirts twice daily.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I am cutting, but I'd like to gain too, what are your feelings on runnin 1 1/2 squirts twice daily for 6 weeks vs. 2 squirts twice daily for 4 weeks