This Or That?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
What to do for my second cycle is on my mind and this is what I've got.
H-Drol for 6 weeks 50 50 75 75 75 75 or

H-Drol for 4 weeks 50 75 75 75
M-Drol for weeks 5 & 6 20 20

Current weight 205lbs - First cycle was H-drol for 4 weeks at 50 mgs.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
definitely the 6 weeker of h-drol only.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I would either do a 6 week of halodrol, or just a 3 or 4 week of M drol. I wouldn't use the m drol after h drol for 4 weeks, seems a bit harsh to me.

I would do seperate cycles, maybe bulk with m drol, cut with h drol later down the road. If you really want to combine methyls, shorten the cycle to 4 weeks I'd say. week one halodrol, then add in m drol for the last 3 or something. but i wouldnt do 6 weeks of it, but that's just me, keep us posted on what ur thinking, and good luck!

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
My rational for thinking 4weeks of h-drol followed by 2 of m-drol was to keep the best of that chemical with minimal to no sides. Yes I agree 6 weeks is longer than normal ph/ps cycle but just a tad and lots do it. I was never going to overlap methyls but just change them. When I ran h-drol the first time I liked it -libido went through the roof and still is,even though atd is part of my pct. Now I hear from research that going further with h-drol is not necessarily gonna turn into better gains as 4 weeks seems to be the sweet spot. Running the M-drol for only 2 I was attempting again to get as much out of it in this time with little sides and complementing the h-drol's first 4 weeks of work.