PH into AS

1. Registered User
    Answers

PH into AS

I know that when you do an AS cycle, you have to wait to do another one when you come off, because your receptors are saturated. I was going to do a prohormone cycle for around 6 weeks, take 3 weeks off, and jump into a AS cycle. Do prohormones just boost your natural test levels, or do the receptors get saturated, and will I hinder my AS gains if I use the PH's before???

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by HighBall
    I know that when you do an AS cycle, you have to wait to do another one when you come off, because your receptors are saturated. I was going to do a prohormone cycle for around 6 weeks, take 3 weeks off, and jump into a AS cycle. Do prohormones just boost your natural test levels, or do the receptors get saturated, and will I hinder my AS gains if I use the PH's before???
    As a rule of tumb you shoul be off your cycle as twice you were on it, so 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off, and so on.  To get you levels back faster it has been reomended to used clomidex or 6OXO for regulated you levels back to normal, if you must get back to a cycle at least wait for 4 weeks.Basically is the same principle with AS and PH.
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

if possible , use as and then get on ph post cycle , that wudnt be a bad idea imo ... that wud even help u keep some gains .
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raybravo View Post
    if possible , use as and then get on ph post cycle , that wudnt be a bad idea imo ... that wud even help u keep some gains .

all the research i've done contradicts that recommendation. once off cycle of aas, you gotta let your body recuperate during the pct phase so the body can naturally restore it's hormonal balance. ph's/ds's as part of pct is foolish
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Hollow View Post
    all the research i've done contradicts that recommendation. once off cycle of aas, you gotta let your body recuperate during the pct phase so the body can naturally restore it's hormonal balance. ph's/ds's as part of pct is foolish
    yes the other post was a dumb suggestion....but WHY...WHY would u bump a thread from 2002?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ph into ostarine
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:19 PM
  2. Advice on PH into Sustaplex.. Stop and PCT or GO?
    By orourkez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:12 AM
  3. how do you make a injectable PH into an oral?
    By sadnessprevails in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. Potentially New to AS & Maybe a Combo of AS & PH
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:09 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:11 PM