PH into AS

HighBall

Awards
I know that when you do an AS cycle, you have to wait to do another one when you come off, because your receptors are saturated. I was going to do a prohormone cycle for around 6 weeks, take 3 weeks off, and jump into a AS cycle. Do prohormones just boost your natural test levels, or do the receptors get saturated, and will I hinder my AS gains if I use the PH's before???

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by HighBall
I know that when you do an AS cycle, you have to wait to do another one when you come off, because your receptors are saturated. I was going to do a prohormone cycle for around 6 weeks, take 3 weeks off, and jump into a AS cycle. Do prohormones just boost your natural test levels, or do the receptors get saturated, and will I hinder my AS gains if I use the PH's before???
As a rule of tumb you shoul be off your cycle as twice you were on it, so 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off, and so on.  To get you levels back faster it has been reomended to used clomidex or 6OXO for regulated you levels back to normal, if you must get back to a cycle at least wait for 4 weeks.Basically is the same principle with AS and PH.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if possible , use as and then get on ph post cycle , that wudnt be a bad idea imo ... that wud even help u keep some gains .

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
if possible , use as and then get on ph post cycle , that wudnt be a bad idea imo ... that wud even help u keep some gains .

all the research i've done contradicts that recommendation. once off cycle of aas, you gotta let your body recuperate during the pct phase so the body can naturally restore it's hormonal balance. ph's/ds's as part of pct is foolish

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
all the research i've done contradicts that recommendation. once off cycle of aas, you gotta let your body recuperate during the pct phase so the body can naturally restore it's hormonal balance. ph's/ds's as part of pct is foolish
yes the other post was a dumb suggestion....but WHY...WHY would u bump a thread from 2002?