Minor gyno halfway through test cycle; stop or keep going?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Im on the first half of week 5 of my 500mg/wk test E cycle. I'm making solid gains and overall enjoying the cycle.

On my first cycle I had a little bit of gyno problems that ended up going away after my PCT, but I cut the cycle short at ~7 weeks because I was scared. All it was is a little tender nodule under my nipple, nothing drastic.

Right now I'm experiencing the same thing. I have tamoxifen citrate on hand and yesterday I took a dose of 15mg. I'm going to continue with this every day for the remainder of my cycle, and use nolva/hcg/activate xtreme for my PCT. Should this be sufficient to allow me to run all 10 weeks of my cycle without any more problems, or should I be safe and quit? That really isnt the option I want to hear, but if it has to be done, I will.

Let me know guys, the fate of my nipple rests in your collective hands. :cheers:

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Happened to me as well. i got some a-dex started tsking it .5 ed and now its gone.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Happened to me as well. i got some a-dex started tsking it .5 ed and now its gone.
Do you think nolva will work, being a serm and all? I dont want to totally smash my estrogen, because i did that with letro last time and had a ton of problems...joints and emotions and what not.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think nolva will work, being a serm and all? I dont want to totally smash my estrogen, because i did that with letro last time and had a ton of problems...joints and emotions and what not.
Start Nolva at 20mg/day until it dissipates.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I tried to eliminate it with Nolva but that didnt work for me. the a dex definately did.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to eliminate it with Nolva but that didnt work for me. the a dex definately did.
I am just not a huge of AIs, especially on-cycle when your lipids are already being distorted.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I dont really care if its *eliminated* untill after the cycle, but I certainly don't want it to get worse. I'm not willing to go through another letrozole-like experience. My joints hurt, I was cranky, I felt like hell, and my gains ceased because I had zero aromatization. Ew. Is A-dex lighter on your body?

Also, 20mg nolva a day = 26mg tamoxifen citrate, or is 20mg tamoxifen good?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really care if its *eliminated* untill after the cycle, but I certainly don't want it to get worse. I'm not willing to go through another letrozole-like experience. My joints hurt, I was cranky, I felt like hell, and my gains ceased because I had zero aromatization. Ew. Is A-dex lighter on your body?

Also, 20mg nolva a day = 26mg tamoxifen citrate, or is 20mg tamoxifen good?
30 mg tamoxifen citrate=20mg nolva

A-dex is more harsh on the lipid levels than letro. Remember estrogen does have a purpose in the body.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dex is not quite as strong as letro, it only erradicates about 80% of est, while letro takes it down to undetectable amounts. The nolva should work, since you got it early. Try it for a week, and if it dissipates, just run 10mg nolva ed for the remainder of the cycle. If it persists, or gets worse, discontinue the cycle, and get a strong AI on hand just in case it doesn't go away post cycle.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont like the use of AI's on cycle since they will fight for receptor sites with the test, stay on the SERM until it goes away, the serm should help improve lipids too.