Orastan A

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
So I have a bottle of Orastan a that expires on 06/08 so im going to take it soon. I plan on taking it with halo e by armor nutrition which is epistane and halodrol in one pill. my question is what dosage should i take this at? Would a 4 week cycle be taken at 200/200/300/300 be a good idea?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know that there are a lot of people out there that have done the stack of Halodrol and Orastan-A...I've done this stack once before and had great results (wish I would have logged them).

The rec dosage for OA is 150mg/day...considering you're basically stacking it with halodrol and Epi I wouldn't push the dosage. Thats just my $.02 though.

also, what are your goals? what dosage are you going to be taking the halo e (looks like the pills are 25mg halo and 15mg epi)?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it'd also be nice for you to post a log for this for everyone on the board to see the results of this stack.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
id be very interested to see a log of this stack as well.

and its not a great idea to go over recommended dosage when you are already stacking 3 compounds.

good luck

Interlocutor

Awards
So I have a bottle of Orastan a that expires on 06/08 so im going to take it soon. I plan on taking it with halo e by armor nutrition which is epistane and halodrol in one pill. my question is what dosage should i take this at? Would a 4 week cycle be taken at 200/200/300/300 be a good idea?
i've used this standalone and stacked with halo. it's basically furaguna/furazadrol/winadrol.

how would you get a 200/200/300/300 cycle from a single 60caps (or was it 90?) / 50mg bottle?

personally, i think that the label recommendation (150mg) is vastly underdosed for someone at 200lbs. but opinions may differ.

you may ask yourself what you expect this compound to add at the available dose to the compounds already your stack. i.e. what do you expect it do do, numerically, on top of what you expect from the halo/havoc combo?

T.I.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
i've used this standalone and stacked with halo. it's basically furaguna/furazadrol/winadrol.

how would you get a 200/200/300/300 cycle from a single 60caps (or was it 90?) / 50mg bottle?

personally, i think that the label recommendation (150mg) is vastly underdosed for someone at 200lbs. but opinions may differ.

you may ask yourself what you expect this compound to add at the available dose to the compounds already your stack. i.e. what do you expect it do do, numerically, on top of what you expect from the halo/havoc combo?

T.I.
I have a bottle of furazadrol lying around so thats how i plan on taking the mgs that i want to take. By no means am i a novice when it comes to ph and designer steroids so i know what to expect from most compunds out there. My goal is to build as much lean mass as possible and hopefully some fatloss. This would be my spring stack. I think I'd run it in april. My specs are 5'8" 232lbs and 13%bf. I appreciate the feedback. When i ran fura before at 100/200/200/300 with decent results. That cycle i took it with h drol and 11oxo as a cutting stack. The reason i asked about dosage for orastan-a is that i didnt know if gasparis product was higher quality that fura.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I think it'd also be nice for you to post a log for this for everyone on the board to see the results of this stack.
I think I'll post my results for you guys but i wont be doing this stack till at least april. Right now im testing out 11 test which you can see in my sig. Im going to post my results after trying that out for 4 weeks. I wanted to know if its a legitimate clone of 11oxo, i picked up 4 bottles@ $16.95 a piece!

bbcr11

Awards
Orastan A dose

I have 4 bottles of Orastan A. Weight is 255, need to drop about 20lbs. What dose would anyone reccomend? Also, what if anything is a good Prohormone to stack with this? I've heard a "methyl"-whats a good "meyhyl"? My goal is two gain some size, harden up and lose some bodyfat/ Thanks for any opinions

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles of Orastan A. Weight is 255, need to drop about 20lbs. What dose would anyone reccomend? Also, what if anything is a good Prohormone to stack with this? I've heard a "methyl"-whats a good "meyhyl"? My goal is two gain some size, harden up and lose some bodyfat/ Thanks for any opinions
For your weifght i'd def the dose the Oraston A at least 300mg and you could always stack i with havoc... That's actually my recomp cycle that i plan on running...

bbcr11

Awards
Thanks for the advice- How long of a cycle if you cycle Havoc and Orasatan? Someone also suggested H-drol. Just getting up to speed on all these. From what i"m hearing a dry stack could be tuff on joints. At 43 my joints do start to hurt when I start getting the poundages up. Are these considered "dry stacks" ?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice- How long of a cycle if you cycle Havoc and Orasatan? Someone also suggested H-drol. Just getting up to speed on all these. From what i"m hearing a dry stack could be tuff on joints. At 43 my joints do start to hurt when I start getting the poundages up. Are these considered "dry stacks" ?
yea umm just throw in some fishoil and you will be fine... my cycle is gonna be for 30 days...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orastan A is not methylated so you don't have to worry about that...

also, this is popular to stack with Halodrol.

bbcr11

Awards
Does a stack like the Orastan-a and H-drol of about 4 weeks require a PCt? I don't think I would be able to get anything but OTC products

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Does a stack like the Orastan-a and H-drol of about 4 weeks require a PCt? I don't think I would be able to get anything but OTC products
hmmm well Orastan dosent supress or give any added estrogen anf hdrol is pretty mild so...OTC pct COULD be considered a viable option though I would opt for a SERM!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3