Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not anymore. I just 54 bottles :twisted:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right, it was 53 bottles...my mistake!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
geeeeeeez, u stocking up so when all these ph/ps get banned u can bank on it? :food:$$$$$$$

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had that kind of money to blow...actually, I am settling on the sale of my house in the next week or two...brb :run:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so why Epistane and not Epidrol?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc and Epistane were the originals and Epidrol is a clone (plz don't turn this into a topic of debate).

...You guys better remember to pick up all of your suppport supps to go along with your Epistane...or you could just make life easy and pick up some Cycle Support (use the coupon code in my sig for 5% off all Anaboolic Innovations).

<you've got to love a good shameless plug every now and then>

Last edited:
voodoopump

voodoopump

Awards
just curious why IBE was out of stock so long...was because things were slow over seas?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference between these batches of Epi and the old ones. I seem to remember hearing something about it being new and improved, but it could just be wishful thinking.

voodoopump

voodoopump

Awards
Two bottles on the way!!!!

Along with new MassFX/hyperdrol x2/ retain coming for pct along with CS and torem already on hand.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Addition of another isomer to please people and have it show up as 288 molecular weight. Other than that same thing.

Dont' forget to check my FAQ below for other details.

P.S it's not a shameless plug if your product is No:1 for support supps - PCS & Cycle Support FTW, don't forget your Sustain Alpha as well :)

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is in stock now as well. bastards, i was waiting for ages, ended up paying $80 for two other clones on another site cos i couldnt wait any longer!! saying that they havent arrived. just my luck the one time UK checks anything and mine will get picked up.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess around Son, this ain't the minors! :D Just kidding they'll be more just buy it if you want it but get it quick!:run:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
haha I waited too long and now both Epistane and Epidrol are sold out... and Havoc...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Stx even though you were kidding it gave me a hell of an idea. This would've been the ideal oppurtunity to jump on like 50 bottles then sell them on Ebay when they're nowhere to be found in about a year for $100 ea :smite:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Stx even though you were kidding it gave me a hell of an idea. This would've been the ideal oppurtunity to jump on like 50 bottles then sell them on Ebay when they're nowhere to be found in about a year for $100 ea :smite:
lol so shrewed. get them before warren buffet steals your idea.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stx even though you were kidding it gave me a hell of an idea. This would've been the ideal opportunity to jump on like 50 bottles then sell them on Ebay when they're nowhere to be found in about a year for $100 ea :smite:
I did that with Halodrol, Phera Plex, Superdrol, and SNS Methyl Drol/Plex last year.

I was able to pay for a whole semester of classes and books after just one month. The only problem now is that there are so many clones of this stuff that not as many people are buying/paying as much for the originals...who knows about a year from now though.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I did that with Halodrol, Phera Plex, Superdrol, and SNS Methyl Drol/Plex last year.

I was able to pay for a whole semester of classes and books after just one month. The only problem now is that there are so many clones of this stuff that not as many people are buying/paying as much for the originals...who knows about a year from now though.
jesus well i just counted 6 bottles of 90 count AX SD and 2 bottles of AX PP at home. Looks like i could make some moolaa.

RoidGracie

You thought that was a hell of an idea? You never had that idea before?....wow.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I been buying-selling stuff for years as part of my secondary business but never did it with hormones considering I just started to buy them myself a few weeks ago. I made a killing on PS2's and PS3's when they each were launched.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
nah man i used to do it a lot when i was living in aus. buying stuff of f the us ebay and put it straight back on the aud ebay for twice the price. some people are so stupid. anyway i think last time i tried to sell the super i got a warning from ebay and the auction cancelled. theres obviously a way around it but i gave up after that attempt.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Shyt I bought 10 bottles of Havoc about a month ago...given some to friends and selling few others...rest is for myself :). I had such great results from Havoc I had to stock up regardless!!! hehe