please i need help for the summer

RoiD RaGe

Awards
ok look im gonna give it to you straight up i've ben fat all of my life i weigh about 200 lbs but it aint muscle but i do workout but have never really ben dedicated people say i dont look a pound over 180 lbs but im 21 im tired of being fat like seriously its acctually pissing me off that i have to wake up to my body so i decided that i want to take steroids and i've done enough research on the topic and what it does and im still 100% made up my mind that im going to take them im trying to cycle 2 to 3 things anything thats going to bulk me up and slim me down but ALOT more on the bulking up side i just want to know what to take and maybe a good idea of where to find a connect thanks people

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no.. lol . bro mistake number 1 man get on a strict diet and some legal supps and i guarentee u will see results. if u jump the boat for juice too soon without proper diet and trainign u will lose everything u gained and end up looking worse.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so i decided that i want to take steroids and i've done enough research on the topic and what it does and im still 100% made up my mind that im going to take them im trying to cycle 2 to 3 things anything thats going to bulk me up and slim me down but ALOT more on the bulking up side

i just want to know what to take and maybe a good idea of where to find a connect thanks people

1) u havent done research if ur asking what u should use

2) no one on here is going to give u a source

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it has been said, unless you are truly dedicated, steroids are not going to magically give you the physique you desire. Consistentsy in both diet and training are infinitely more important than AAS.

BTW, if you don't know what AAS stands for, then you don't need to use them.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously bro! it's amazing what a little dedication, nutrition, and sweat can do!

supplements like PS/PH's are ONLY to be used once you have hit a plateau of your genetic capacity and you want to push beyond that...they are not for cheating! People that try to use them in that manner will be dissapointed and will undoubtedly regret it...

How tall are you?

what is your current physical capacity or your current workout routine?

get your diet in check, get on a serious workout routine and give it 6 months...you'll be AMAZED at what you can do.

if you're a beginner then my personal prefference is to hit the weights and work on building some muscle first...muscle is a great way to increase your metabolism! From what I've read you burn an extra 50 cal/day for every pound of muscle you add. if your diet is in check and you're hitting the gym hard then you'll be losing fat at the same time. the added muscle will really help you later when you really want to lean down (add 10 pounds of muscle and you burn an extra 500 cal/day).

to maximize building lean body mass focus on the major muscle groups: legs, chest, back and core...you'll hit the small muscle groups: shoulders, arms, etc in the process.

I don't know how tall you are, but considering you consider yourself really over weight I would NOT recommend jogging or running...you'll probably do some damage to your joints (knees, etc). if your gym has an eliptical machine then I would start on that until you get your body fat below 18% mark.

be sure to eat small meals 6-8 times per day and focus on getting pleanty of sleep.

training is only 30% of it...the other 70% are the things you do outside the gym like rest and nutrition.

Good luck bro! feel free to pm me or respond to this thread if you have questions! I've been where you're at...I'm 5'10 and was up to 230 at about 30% bf. In one year I was able to (naturally) strip down to 11% bf through diet and exercise. I got down to a lean 165 and then worked my way up to a lean 185.

also, a book that I used and really liked when I got started was "the ABS Diet" by the editor for Mens Health. it has some general diet strategies and fitness stuff in there and it has some decent recipes to help you get your diet in check.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Please don't use steroids until you first learn punctuation.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well put............................................................... can i juice now? all joking aside dont juice man the best thing u could do is to get ur diet perfect, once u have that accomplished you will beign to gain LBM and lose BF.

ill tell u my story if itl help u make the right decision. i started juicing well b4 my genetic potential and b4 i knew how to diet right. biggest mistake i ever made. i would go UP and down UP and down in weight like you wouldnt believe. i would shoot up to 230 and back down to 170 up to 225 SHREDDED and back down to 180 and get depressed. i got my diet 100% on and i packed on 25 lbs naturaly in 1 year. i ran a very heavy cycle and put on 40 lbs 25 of which i kept and maintained. it wasnt until my diet was perfect that i was able to gain weight and lose BF. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
ok look im gonna give it to you straight up i've ben fat all of my life i weigh about 200 lbs but it aint muscle but i do workout but have never really ben dedicated people say i dont look a pound over 180 lbs but im 21 im tired of being fat like seriously its acctually pissing me off that i have to wake up to my body so i decided that i want to take steroids and i've done enough research on the topic and what it does and im still 100% made up my mind that im going to take them im trying to cycle 2 to 3 things anything thats going to bulk me up and slim me down but ALOT more on the bulking up side i just want to know what to take and maybe a good idea of where to find a connect thanks people
Dude, steroids will not fix your lack of dedication. In fact it will be a waste to even go that route if you haven't been serious with training and dieting for a while. Steroids are for people who have been training and dieting for the better part of thier adult life, and are seriously into body building. It takes a great deal of discipline and maturity to even use them correctly. Steroids are not a quick fix for overweight people to shed fat. Also, we don't discuss "connections" here, thats not what we do here. This forum is for educational purposes only. Do what you want, but its not going to give you what you're looking for, it can in fact make your problems even worse.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its gotta be a spammer...only 1 post? come on....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar