saw the doc today about some gyno

focused247

Awards
Went to the doc today about a small case of gyno.. She said that everything is fine and that we should just let it go….. Said it wasn’t big enough to look into surgery …. So now I am looking to solve the problem by other means …. Looking for suggestions should I go at it with small dosages of havoc or something like letro???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u could try nolva first, if that doesnt help then use letro....but DO NOT jump into a steroid cycle

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think i read you need larger doses of havoc to experience the anti gyno s**T(yes that is the technical term)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tamoxifen could still be a little much. explain to me quick, progestin/prolactin gyno or estrogen gyno? what compounds have u used in the past if any? and is there liquid that comes out ur nip or is it just a bump behind the nip.

for progestin do 200mg vit B6 ED till it subsides
for estrogen based do 10mg tamox ED till it subsides

i would just do both if u dont know b6 is harmless unless u take stupid doses and tamox is mild on your body unless your on it for over 8 weeks at stupid doses once again

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I think i read you need larger doses of havoc to experience the anti gyno s**T(yes that is the technical term)
No, higher doses will make it worse. Gyno protocol is doses less than or equal to 20mg for 4 weeks, followed by a normal pct.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
so your doctor did not give you a prescription to treat it?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
most docs wont, mine told me the same thing as his. no sergury but not guan script u . i did tamox at 20mg ( which i realised was a bit much ) and b6 at 200mg for like 6 weeks and it didnt go completely away but it was reduced about 70%. and i had it pretty bad

focused247

Awards
tamoxifen could still be a little much. explain to me quick, progestin/prolactin gyno or estrogen gyno? what compounds have u used in the past if any? and is there liquid that comes out ur nip or is it just a bump behind the nip.

for progestin do 200mg vit B6 ED till it subsides
for estrogen based do 10mg tamox ED till it subsides

i would just do both if u dont know b6 is harmless unless u take stupid doses and tamox is mild on your body unless your on it for over 8 weeks at stupid doses once again

pretty sure it is estrogen gyno nothing comes out of nip.... its from a winstrol cycle with bad post cycle therapy about 6 months ago

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Doctor not writing a script? Wow that really sucks!

Not trying to bring you guys down, but it amazes me that a doctor would not write a script to treat gyno if he/she decides against surgery... It makes me wonder if mine would, he's old.

Anyway, how is one supposed to obtain a SERM without taking a risk and ordering online (not asking for source, simply rethorical) especially when the doc won't write one?

I feel your pain and hope you get back to normal real soon.

focused247

Awards
so nolva can help treat existing gyno that has been there ... i thought it was more for the early stages and preventing it is where it has the most success

focused247

Awards
most docs wont, mine told me the same thing as his. no sergury but not guan script u . i did tamox at 20mg ( which i realised was a bit much ) and b6 at 200mg for like 6 weeks and it didnt go completely away but it was reduced about 70%. and i had it pretty bad

how long did you have your gyno before treating it like this?

Interlocutor

Awards
Went to the doc today about a small case of gyno.. She said that everything is fine and that we should just let it go….. Said it wasn’t big enough to look into surgery …. So now I am looking to solve the problem by other means …. Looking for suggestions should I go at it with small dosages of havoc
no. IMHO there are many (to many) things unclear about the pathways in which havoc may or may not do this. also, if you look at the duration of medical studies on gyno reduction, you'll see that those treatments may last up to 9 months. not very advisable for a methylated oral steroid, now is it? you may be lucky, but what do you do if it isn't gone after 4 weeks or so? or if it gets worse after cessation?

or something like letro???
there is a lot of anecdotal feedback on letro for this. personally, i'd take the clinical view an take things which have shown promise in clinical trials at the dose/duration used in those.

e.g. adex, 1mg, 6 months
most studies are on pubertal gynecomastia, but you may try to get the full text of a more relevant case study on: Treatment of testosterone-induced gynecomastia wit...[Int J Impot Res. 2004] - PubMed Result

e.g. ralo, 60mg, 6 months
again, most studies are on pubertal gynecomastia, where ralo has shown more promise than tamo, for example. however, this is IMHO the safest bet with probably the least sides.

be advised that such a course should not be done without medical supervision, IMHO, as both compounds may have unwanted sides.

failure to resolve gyno through self-treatment is IMHO due to two factors: to much delay between occurence and treatment, and to short duration of treatment (i.e. people "think" its gone, when it's not. premature termination of which may led to rebound/reoccurence.

that's the main issue i have with letro used for this: used at high dose, you cannot prolong the treatment for an extended duration as might be necessary. at least not without inviting certain unwanted sides from the low estrogen, or adapting the dose (IMHO pretty difficult). you'd have to be pretty careful with the dosing, IMHO.

personally, if undertaking such a course of action, i'd always use some kind of prolactin control throughout (cabergoline or P5P).

T.I.