Deca or EQ for next cycle?

Atheloop

Awards
Deca or EQ or Tren for next cycle?

Starting July 1st I'm starting another cycle, this will NOT be my first! I am using Testanon (200mg test e and 100mg test prop) as a base since I already have it and will be using either Deca or EQ or Tren.

What do you guys think I should do with the test? Deca or EQ or Tren? What dose and why?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
EQ is the worst compound to waste money on. it serves no purpose at all. ill explain why

#it increases vascularity- so does NO and water..
#t increases apetite - so does a million other things
#t is a very weak anabolic and requires well over 10 weeks to reap any real LBM gains from it. and it makes me and others i have seen break out like no other.

Deca is probably your better bet but i wont lie im not a huge deca fan, bloat from deca/test will leave u looking like the michiline man and recovery from deca is hard. i tend to opt for NPP over durabolin and primabolin over both. im guessing your goin for a bulk? best bulk cycle i can think of with least sides would be. test+primo+Dbol have amazing synergy

Test atelast 500mg a week for 12 weeks ( 500 is good since u got that prop ester in there for quick results)

primobolan 600mg 12 weeks ( no aromatize and does not have progestagenic activity) also only needs 1 shot a week

Dbol first 4 weeks at 30-40mg ED. ( optional seeing as u have the prop although i still wud use it, who doesnt love Dbol ? )

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
EQ is the worst compound to waste money on. it serves no purpose at all. ill explain why

#t is a very weak anabolic and requires well over 10 weeks to reap any real LBM gains from it. and it makes me and others i have seen break out like no other.
I have also stayed away from EQ due to the panic attack possibilities since it may increase anxiety. Lord knows I need no more external factors that increase anxiety LOL.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established

Deca is probably your better bet but i wont lie im not a huge deca fan, bloat from deca/test will leave u looking like the michiline man and recovery from deca is hard. i tend to opt for NPP over durabolin and primabolin over both. im guessing your goin for a bulk? best bulk cycle i can think of with least sides would be. test+primo+Dbol have amazing synergy

Test atelast 500mg a week for 12 weeks ( 500 is good since u got that prop ester in there for quick results)

primobolan 600mg 12 weeks ( no aromatize and does not have progestagenic activity) also only needs 1 shot a week

Dbol first 4 weeks at 30-40mg ED. ( optional seeing as u have the prop although i still wud use it, who doesnt love Dbol ? )
I completely disagree in everyway possible...
Boldenone(Equipose) was one of my faviorite compounds i have used. The hardness and high quality gains are completely worth every penny, and the long cycle length in my opinion.

I am assuming you have never ran any??? The vascularity is tenfold what any No booster will do.

The gains will not be as massive as the deca but they will be hard, solid gains that you will KEEP!

Tren is a great as well but deffinitly for more experienced users

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea i have ran EQ past 1g a day and it sucks lol

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
1gram a day? you talking about the oral form... inj oil based very different substance.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
boleodone man... QV equipoise... ive used QV's and ive used an UGL and both gave me weak gains. on the other hand 600mg of primo a week with test and dbols put me up almsot 40lbs in 12 weeks.

LOL my bad i said a day i meant a week. that wud be some ronnie coleman **** if it was 1g a day.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im not looking to argue with u man im just giving my opinion. every1 reacts diff to each compound. EQ for me just made me break out worse then i normaly would providing minimal gains in size but somewhat decent strength increases.

for attheloop if u wana try EQ do 600mg a week not 400..
deca would be ok at 400. 12 weeks minimum also for deca or EQ but the problem with both of these will be that u need a test base and test past 10 weeks starts to give me bad sides i duno how u react to that duration of test tho.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
no biggie... I was just suprized.. never heard of anyone that disliked the stuff.. I guess= i was amped on the hardening affects the most...

:cheers: