Best thing to stack with...

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
What's the best thing to stack with HAVOC? If anything. I'll be doing a 4 week cycle. I am 39 years young 6'1 250lbs and around 18% BF and dropping! I am running a strict diet and training 4 days a week.

I will say this is my first time using a Sup like this as I have always injected before. I am returning from an injury and want to build a solid base and regain strength using OTC Sups.

Thanks for the help!!!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the best thing to stack with HAVOC? If anything. I'll be doing a 4 week cycle. I am 39 years young 6'1 250lbs and around 18% BF and dropping! I am running a strict diet and training 4 days a week.

I will say this is my first time using a Sup like this as I have always injected before. I am returning from an injury and want to build a solid base and regain strength using OTC Sups.

Thanks for the help!!!
Hmm, that depends, are you looking to drop the bf% down more or are you looking to add additional mass?

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Hmm, that depends, are you looking to drop the bf% down more or are you looking to add additional mass?
I am really looking for strength and mass. I am eating really clean, but will alter the diet to get the right caloric intake. I will keep it as clean as I can so hopefully I can continue to lose or at least maintain BF%.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am really looking for strength and mass. I am eating really clean, but will alter the diet to get the right caloric intake. I will keep it as clean as I can so hopefully I can continue to lose or at least maintain BF%.
Stack it with www.AndroGenerator.com, you will prevent HPTA inhibition while INCREASING GAINS.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
No doubt!!! I would like to hear from real people with real results and not companies or sponsors. I appreciate the sponsors, but it's hard to take your advice without it seeming biased!!!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is THIS SPAM? We sell a TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER designed to be USED ON CYCLE.

My response was completely pertinent to this thread, I am a sponsor.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
How is THIS SPAM? We sell a TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER designed to be USED ON CYCLE.

My response was completely pertinent to this thread, I am a sponsor.

I appreciate your suggestion and I don't see a sponsor promoting their product as spam. I just want to hear from someone who has stacked something successfully with HAVOC and had solid gains.

Thanks for your participation and support of the forum!!!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your suggestion and I don't see a sponsor promoting their product as spam. I just want to hear from someone who has stacked something successfully with HAVOC and had solid gains.

Thanks for your participation and support of the forum!!!

Well said, anytime my friend!:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I stacked something with Epistane/Havoc and it worked GREAT for me and there are other posts saying the same thing!

But after the responses in this thread I don't want to seem like a shill. :)

CROWLER

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Everyone else offered and opinion so let's hear it. It may give me something to research!!! I already ordered you Cycle Support and PCS.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Pappa D,

I just reread your first post. I would say give the Havoc 4 weeks by iteself(of course the usual protein etc) with just some creatine if you are not taking that already.

You may find this is all you need. Then your next cycle with Havoc you could stack it with something, that way you have somewhere to go. Rather than stacking it with something now then having to add more and more in the future.

CROWLER

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
lol!! SSE i really find u guys funny:rofl:.

ANYWAY-- havoc will be great by itself but if u really want somethign extra that will help with lean mass / strength / hardening look into propadrol or furzadrol. if this is your first time using any type of hormone just run it solo and u will get very good results. nvm i read ur first post uve used a.a.s b4. bro try the prop or the furz or throw in some halo its mild and honestly 4 weeks wont kill ur liver..