tbol cycle question!!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

tbol cycle question!!

Hey everybody. this is my first thread so im feelin a lil outta my element here... anyways I'm about to start my 3rd cycle. It will be a tbol only cycle. Please don't burn me on not running it with a test base because my last cycle was actually a test only cycle and I received some gyno. I'm also not interested in a test based cycle because Im not looking to be on for another 10 weeks. Ive chosen tbol to run becasue its mildness, its fat burning properties, and its moderate but keepable gains. I have 100 10 mg tabs of tbol. From reading around, it sounds as though tbol gains really start to kick in around week 3. My question is with a bodyweight of 225 and a goal of making small gains in lean mass while decrease overall bodyfat a bit, would it be wiser to run 20 mgs a day for 50 days, 30 mgs a day for 33 days, 40 mgs a day for 25 days, or 50 mgs a day for 20 days?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

At your bodyweight your goal should be to get more turinabol.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

you think it'd be best to just save it till I can get my hands on some more?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Correct. At your weight running it solo I would venture to say you'll need a minimum of 60mg/day.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

thanks man. i appreciate the advice. before your advice my plan out of those options was to do the 40 mg for 25 days as ive had a couple buddies do it this way with decent results...but id assume this was because both weighed about 200 lbs?

and is it true that tbol is useless if not used in at least a 5 week cycle?
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

If all you are looking to do is really a recomp then you can get away with lower doses just to preserve LBM and keeping your diet clean and at, or just below, maintenance calories. Maybe 20-40mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

If you are looking to add some solid LBM and some quality strength gains then 50-60mg/day for 4-6 weeks may be your nest bet.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

thanks bro. ill put in an order for another 100 tabs...wish it wasnt another 50 bucks. I have to be fairly selective with what i choose to run because i dont have the money to run aromatizing compounds and buy AIs like adex or letro to run with it.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

OT is one of my favorite chemicals. I'd choose it over quite a few of the standard favorites.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

from what ive read about it...that sounds like a solid statement. my experience with dbol(my first cycle) went from being amazing to horrible. I was ignorant and uninformed so i purchased dbol with no test...did a 3 weeker at 25 mgs...some amazing gains. 25 pounds and 30 lbs on all major lifts..but once pct started everything went downhill. I maintained most of my weight and strength but my libido was in the ****ter for the next 2 months, and that might be the worst thing that could ever happen to a man if u ask me.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

anyone else out there with imput before i place a new order?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-t & tbol stack/AH question 4 PP Reps
    By alpinecoach in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Tbol only cycle?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:59 AM
  3. Tbol Question
    By meltz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5