Running stanozolol alone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running stanozolol alone


    hi guys

    new on here. i've got stanozolol tabs and was planning on running it alone for 4 weeks to cut up a bit. but i've read tht its not a good idea to run it alone. this true? if i was to take it alone for 4 weeks what can i expect to happen? i have spoke to ppl at the gym bout it and they said i should be fine. iam going to be taking milk thistle for liver and kwai garlic tabs to keep cholesterol in check. cheers guys, would really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

    Stu


  2. Anyone?
    •   
       


  3. You can certainly make gains on oral Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED for 6 weeks.

    However, this cycle is certainly not optimal, and you would make much better gains adding testosterone propionate at 100mgs EOD for 6 weeks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    Anyone?


    You wait a whole 33 minutes get no response and you become a smart ass huh wow
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You wait a whole 33 minutes get no response and you become a smart ass huh wow
    i didnt know it stuck the finger up till just there lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    You can certainly make gains on oral Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED for 6 weeks.

    However, this cycle is certainly not optimal, and you would make much better gains adding testosterone propionate at 100mgs EOD for 6 weeks.
    not really looking to bulk up too much just need a boost really. ive been told 2 ed for 1 week then increase to 4 a day then 6 then taper down. tht sound right?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    not really looking to bulk up too much just need a boost really. ive been told 2 ed for 1 week then increase to 4 a day then 6 then taper down. tht sound right?
    Tapering is not effective, it is an outdated method of oral steroid administration.

    If you aren't looking to gain lean muscle mass, why use Winstrol?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Tapering is not effective, it is an outdated method of oral steroid administration.

    If you aren't looking to gain lean muscle mass, why use Winstrol?
    so what do you suggest then mate? i just want to cut up and get amore defined look

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    so what do you suggest then mate? i just want to cut up and get amore defined look
    Get your diet in check.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Get your diet in check.
    Well said my friend.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Well said my friend.

    I meant what do you suggest for taking the tabs?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    I meant what do you suggest for taking the tabs?
    I am not quite sure what your goal is, but the optimal way to run oral winstrol is one consistent dosage, providing a steady anabolism throughout the duration of your cycle. Furthermore, 4 weeks of Winstrol is insufficient.

    If you insist, I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle) while also drastically increasing MUSCLE & STRENGTH GAINS: ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

    Weeks 1-6: Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED
    Weeks 1-6: AndroGenerator, 10 tabs ED

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    I am not quite sure what your goal is, but the optimal way to run oral winstrol is one consistent dosage, providing a steady anabolism throughout the duration of your cycle. Furthermore, 4 weeks of Winstrol is insufficient.

    If you insist, I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle) while also drastically increasing MUSCLE & STRENGTH GAINS: ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

    Weeks 1-6: Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED
    Weeks 1-6: AndroGenerator, 10 tabs ED
    are they legal?
  14. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    ... I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle)...
    It ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    are they legal?
    Of course, I am a sponsor here on AnabolicMinds, that is my company, Supreme Sports Enhancements.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Of course, I am a sponsor here on AnabolicMinds, that is my company, Supreme Sports Enhancements.
    do they actually work? anyone on here tried them???????

  17. new company, no one on here has used their products yet

  18. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    It ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.
    You can use either Clomid or HCG to do the same, any compound that stimulates the secretion of LH and binds to SHBG will increase total and free testosterone. Furthermore, PROLACTIN is ultimately what determines HPTA SENSITIVITY, and by suppressing prolactin(which Vitex does) we can DESENSITIZE THE HPTA. AndroGenerator is supported by TONS of science and contains 3 *PATENTED INGREDIENTS. Check out our scientific studies section: Supreme Sports - Contact Us

    I truly appreciate your skepticism my friend, check out these LOGS: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    new company, no one on here has used their products yet
    i might be the first then lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    i might be the first then lol
    Members LOGS: http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/viewforum.php?f=10
  21. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    You can use either Clomid or HCG to do the same, any compound that stimulates the secretion of LH and binds to SHBG will increase total and free testosterone. Furthermore, PROLACTIN is ultimately what determines HPTA SENSITIVITY, and by suppressing prolactin(which Vitex does) we can DESENSITIZE THE HPTA. AndroGenerator is supported by TONS of science and contains 3 *PATENTED INGREDIENTS. Check out our scientific studies section: Supreme Sports - Contact Us
    Thank you for elaborating. I'm not even going to make an attempt to correct you...you don't really know what you're talking about do you?

    Again...it ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stutra View Post
    do they actually work? anyone on here tried them???????
    Do they "prevent HPTA inhibition" in the presence of steroids...of course not!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Do they "prevent HPTA inhibition" in the presence of steroids...of course not!
    LOL my friend, even TRIBULUS extract can be used(and is) by bodybuilders to maintain testicular size and function while ON CYCLE. This isn't the stone age.

    I really do appreciate the skepticism.

  24. This is rediculous. datbtrue, I could not agree with you more.

  25. Yah, I agree that this is kind of ridiculous.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any reason not to continue running tren alone?
    By killformuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 08:05 PM
  2. Anybody run DAA alone?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. running anavar alone for men
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 06:07 PM
  4. Run Lean Xtreme Alone?
    By nattyHST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:27 PM
  5. running T3 alone..
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in