EQ = increases test levels?

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
Hey i have a question and was debating this with a friend the other day. He goes in for blood work for his HRT appointment. He thinks he needs to stop the EQ because it will show increased test levels(above the HRT dosage level). Now wouldnt only test show increased test levels? Or is it different depending on the drug used?

I told him as long as the test dose is at the hrt level and the eq is kept in it shouldnt be a problem and test only increases test.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey i have a question and was debating this with a friend the other day. He goes in for blood work for his HRT appointment. He thinks he needs to stop the EQ because it will show increased test levels(above the HRT dosage level). Now wouldnt only test show increased test levels? Or is it different depending on the drug used?

I told him as long as the test dose is at the hrt level and the eq is kept in it shouldnt be a problem and test only increases test.
Equipoise should not indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
thanks that was what i was thinking as well.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Boldenone =1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol
Test = 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol

Not sure if it will or will not but the structure is very similar. It certainly fools the body into shutting you down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its more a question of the specific blood test and how its performed. Could go either way really, it is possible for it to come in as a false testosterone.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
On a doping test this is relevant, but I don't think that it would indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
Are you sure about that? If it was in the urine, it was in the blood. I have not read antyhing about the kidneys converting hormones to testosterone before excretion

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about that? If it was in the urine, it was in the blood. I have not read antyhing about the kidneys converting hormones to testosterone before excretion
Testosterone is a METABOLITE of Equipoise, what exact percentage of Boldenone is metabolized in to testosterone? I don't think it would suffice to cause an increased testosterone level on a blood hormone test, but I could be wrong. :)

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
On a doping test this is relevant, but I don't think that it would indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
yeah thats what i was thinking. The bloodwork is just going to be done to establish the total testosterone levels.

This is where im confused since EQ is a testosterone derivative could it effect the blood levels?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd think that he could be off for 48 hours and be pretty clear

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
i'd think that he could be off for 48 hours and be pretty clear
well as you know EQ is a long acting ester and still acts up to 3 weeks. So whats you definition of "off"... last injection or time for the drug to clear out(3 weeks)?

The 17th of march is a monday so say doing the last injection on the saturday before on the 8th be sufficient. Im just curious on why you think it would be 48 hours? Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well as you know EQ is a long acting ester and still acts up to 3 weeks. So whats you definition of "off"... last injection or time for the drug to clear out(3 weeks)?

The 17th of march is a monday so say doing the last injection on the saturday before on the 8th be sufficient. Im just curious on why you think it would be 48 hours? Thanks!
cause i'm retarded and thinking orals for some reason

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

The EQ should not effect the blood assay for testosterone. This is different than a urine drug test. He should be fine.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

EQ metabolites can be detected in urine for months after use has been discontinued.