EQ = increases test levels?

  1. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    EQ = increases test levels?


    Hey i have a question and was debating this with a friend the other day. He goes in for blood work for his HRT appointment. He thinks he needs to stop the EQ because it will show increased test levels(above the HRT dosage level). Now wouldnt only test show increased test levels? Or is it different depending on the drug used?

    I told him as long as the test dose is at the hrt level and the eq is kept in it shouldnt be a problem and test only increases test.

  2. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by ABsR4***S View Post
    Hey i have a question and was debating this with a friend the other day. He goes in for blood work for his HRT appointment. He thinks he needs to stop the EQ because it will show increased test levels(above the HRT dosage level). Now wouldnt only test show increased test levels? Or is it different depending on the drug used?

    I told him as long as the test dose is at the hrt level and the eq is kept in it shouldnt be a problem and test only increases test.
    Equipoise should not indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
  3. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    thanks that was what i was thinking as well.
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27399
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Boldenone =1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol
    Test = 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol

    Not sure if it will or will not but the structure is very similar. It certainly fools the body into shutting you down.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, in dogs one of the metabolites of Boldenone is testosterone: http://digitalcommons.uconn.edu/diss...ns/AAI9821932/
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    its more a question of the specific blood test and how its performed. Could go either way really, it is possible for it to come in as a false testosterone.
  7. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Well, in dogs one of the metabolites of Boldenone is testosterone: http://digitalcommons.uconn.edu/diss...ns/AAI9821932/
    On a doping test this is relevant, but I don't think that it would indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
  8. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    On a doping test this is relevant, but I don't think that it would indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
    Are you sure about that? If it was in the urine, it was in the blood. I have not read antyhing about the kidneys converting hormones to testosterone before excretion
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Are you sure about that? If it was in the urine, it was in the blood. I have not read antyhing about the kidneys converting hormones to testosterone before excretion
    Testosterone is a METABOLITE of Equipoise, what exact percentage of Boldenone is metabolized in to testosterone? I don't think it would suffice to cause an increased testosterone level on a blood hormone test, but I could be wrong.
  10. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    On a doping test this is relevant, but I don't think that it would indicate an increased testosterone level on a hormone blood test.
    yeah thats what i was thinking. The bloodwork is just going to be done to establish the total testosterone levels.

    This is where im confused since EQ is a testosterone derivative could it effect the blood levels?
  11. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    mine as well just play it safe and go off huh?
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    i'd think that he could be off for 48 hours and be pretty clear
  13. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'd think that he could be off for 48 hours and be pretty clear
    well as you know EQ is a long acting ester and still acts up to 3 weeks. So whats you definition of "off"... last injection or time for the drug to clear out(3 weeks)?

    The 17th of march is a monday so say doing the last injection on the saturday before on the 8th be sufficient. Im just curious on why you think it would be 48 hours? Thanks!
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ABsR4***S View Post
    well as you know EQ is a long acting ester and still acts up to 3 weeks. So whats you definition of "off"... last injection or time for the drug to clear out(3 weeks)?

    The 17th of march is a monday so say doing the last injection on the saturday before on the 8th be sufficient. Im just curious on why you think it would be 48 hours? Thanks!
    cause i'm retarded and thinking orals for some reason
  15. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    cause i'm retarded and thinking orals for some reason
    LOL ok.....
  16. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ABsR4***S View Post
    Hey i have a question and was debating this with a friend the other day. He goes in for blood work for his HRT appointment. He thinks he needs to stop the EQ because it will show increased test levels(above the HRT dosage level). Now wouldnt only test show increased test levels? Or is it different depending on the drug used?

    I told him as long as the test dose is at the hrt level and the eq is kept in it shouldnt be a problem and test only increases test.
    The EQ should not effect the blood assay for testosterone. This is different than a urine drug test. He should be fine.
  17. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ABsR4***S View Post
    well as you know EQ is a long acting ester and still acts up to 3 weeks. So whats you definition of "off"... last injection or time for the drug to clear out(3 weeks)?

    The 17th of march is a monday so say doing the last injection on the saturday before on the 8th be sufficient. Im just curious on why you think it would be 48 hours? Thanks!
    EQ metabolites can be detected in urine for months after use has been discontinued.
  18. New Member
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    EQ metabolites can be detected in urine for months after use has been discontinued.
    yeah i think its 5 months.... its not a urine test so no worries there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. Forskolin increases androdione only, not test
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. Food Restriction Increases Dopamine Receptor Levels
    By yeahright in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 05:25 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:17 AM
  5. T-bol increases free test levels!!!
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 01:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in