3 week post cycle?

underboss22

Awards
I'm going to be receiving my tore on mon. It's been two weeks since i've been done with my sus/deca cycle so i should be ready to start post. The problem is i'm going to cancun on the 15th and know i will be drinking. I am taking tore and was wondering any suggestions on a 3 week post cycle so I can be off of it when i'm drinking since it is pretty toxic. I'm 22 years old and in great health and shape as well. Any suggestions?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be receiving my tore on mon. It's been two weeks since i've been done with my sus/deca cycle so i should be ready to start post. The problem is i'm going to cancun on the 15th and know i will be drinking. I am taking tore and was wondering any suggestions on a 3 week post cycle so I can be off of it when i'm drinking since it is pretty toxic. I'm 22 years old and in great health and shape as well. Any suggestions?
I would suggest adding AndroGenerator to your PCT no matter what, but especially in your case. Check out www.AndroGenerator.com & www.SupremeSportsFitness.com